The wall bugged?

Aidan_sam

On 9/30/2021 at 9:07 PM, Aidan_sam said:

I just had my main controller stand in front of my other controller and tapped square and then immediately tapped x on my main it's still a bit random but you will get it eventually 

Thanks! 

Also , make sure to add extra time before the match if you struggle to get it in 90 minutes. Got the trophy in the 102 minutes.

• Like 1

The Wall:
You don't have to stand on the goal line. I was just at the edge of the box and stand in front of the second player and when you shoot with him, press x immediately to block the shot. And if you are lucky the ball bounces to the player that shot and you can repeat again without setting the players at the right spot.
I even think it can be done anywhere on the field because you only have to block.

The sniper one with two controllers is easy. Get a free kick from 25+ meters and when you take the free kick make sure you be the keeper (L1+R3) with controller 2 and just move him away from the goal. Take your free kick and score. 

• Like 4

• 6 months later...

"The Wall" is very hard for me and obviously all players (0.4%). I have two controllers, watched every video guide and tried almost every tip available in internet. I blocked >20 shots in a 5-min+Extratime game but didn't get that yet.

EDIT: Made it. I record a video to show the method I used - With 2 controllers and freekicks, Got the trophy even before half time. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGyGsuaxJ9U

Edited by R_vNistelrooy
To provide solution.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...