PSA! NUMERO UNO IS NOW OBTAINABLE!

Eventfuljet

5 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Is it just me or now the Survival isn't available?

(I still need that trophy and mode for Numero Uno...)

Yesterday (14 hours ago) I could still see 9 or 10 of those on the map. Offcourse that doesn't rule out Rockstar changed it

Edited by ConAir

7 hours ago, ConAir said:

Yesterday (14 hours ago) I could still see 9 or 10 of those on the map. Offcourse that doesn't rule out Rockstar changed it

Maybe I was seeing it wrong.

But in the list on the right side, I couldn't see the Survivals, andon the "Jobs > Rockstar created" the Survival was sayings Unavailable.

I'm lvl32, so, I should be able to see Survivals if they were available..

3 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Maybe I was seeing it wrong.

But in the list on the right side, I couldn't see the Survivals, andon the "Jobs > Rockstar created" the Survival was sayings Unavailable.

I'm lvl32, so, I should be able to see Survivals if they were available..

Maybe you can try and bookmark one: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/NXX96xYjx0W6VXpZiBxsew

I found Boneyard through the social club. Good luck!

6 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Can't find it..

Still,  thanks!

Something did change. They switched the usual Survival maps (Boneyard is not available on the map for example). I did bookmark Boneyard and I can start that map through bookmarked jobs.

Your level is high enough. The only thing I could think off, is somehow you didn't do missions for Ron yet. Otherwise play with someone else that can invite you to play Survival.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ConAir said:

Something did change. They switched the usual Survival maps (Boneyard is not available on the map for example). I did bookmark Boneyard and I can start that map through bookmarked jobs.

Your level is high enough. The only thing I could think off, is somehow you didn't do missions for Ron yet. Otherwise play with someone else that can invite you to play Survival.

Thanks for the clear up!

I hadn't done that mission, so that was likely the reason why I wasn't able to see them.

I did the Boneyard survival with a friend a bit ago, and now I see them, so, I'm more at ease (although we died at round 10..)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Thanks for the clear up!

I hadn't done that mission, so that was likely the reason why I wasn't able to see them.

I did the Boneyard survival with a friend a bit ago, and now I see them, so, I'm more at ease (although we died at round 10..)

Good. Glad that we figured it out.

1 hour ago, Violino said:

At the bar? Nothing happens when you try to interact with the table now unless I’m doing something very wrong lol

If you have icons turned on for the legend on the map. The arm wrestling icon is a black colored flexing arm

7c2bef72673cf2345ba2d521dd8dcb4d.jpg

See the icon near LD and the strip club?

• 3 weeks later...

When I was doing a task for Trevor to open access to play Survival, I had a glitch, "go to the Industrial Plant", but the task could not start, because survival was removed from the game. Now I can't join anyone and do anything for this character. After restarting the game, I also have a task, but there is no way to cancel it, because this is training. I don't know if it will be fixed when it is returned after Halloween, because this problem happens now for many, even ps4 and PC players. You may have to create a new character (((

22 hours ago, ziggurism said:

Does this mean that Unnatural Selection (survive 10 waves of survival) is also unobtainable?

Yes. It doesn't make sense. Also noticed that my bookmarked job (Boneyard) from a few posts ago isn't loading anymore when you click on the url.

• 2 weeks later...