raulvj

Stadium milestone

24 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

 

Do you guys know how can I score a Bicycle Kick to unlock VIP trophies (last stadium upgrade). I've tried many different ones but none of them counts.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo, howdy fella?

 

For bicycle kick try L2 + Circle when your forward/player is with his back to the goal. I was able to score one like this in Rivals on a rebound after opponent gk saved the first shot.

 

Edit: Changed R2 to L2

Edited by Moussesszz
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Moussesszz said:

Yo, howdy fella?

 

For bicycle kick try R2 + Circle when your forward/player is with his back to the goal. I was able to score one like this in Rivals on a rebound after opponent gk saved the first shot.

R2 or L2? I've trying it with L2+O in Squad Battles but dont know if it is bugged there. I will try later on Rivals

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, raulvj said:

R2 or L2? I've trying it with L2+O in Squad Battles but dont know if it is bugged there. I will try later on Rivals

Sorry L2, u're right. My bad. I'll edit my OP

Also, idk if flair trait helps, I scored it with Felix

Edited by Moussesszz
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

any tips to get a lob shot goal? 

Probably won’t get it on squad battles because the keepers don’t tend to leave the line but in any other match you’ll need a quick striker/winger and a through ball past the defence so it’s 1v1, other players would bring out the keeper and just press L1+O and should chip him if you’ve enough power on it! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All i need for stadium 3 is the back heel assist and the bicycle kick :D

 

When that is done, i just need a co op win (the one that is unobtainable right now) and around 125 more matches with a player, then the plat should be safe. 

Also need the trophy for 1500 points in rivals, but im over 1000 now, and with the games i need to play for 200 game trophy, it should be pretty ok. 

 

I just hope i can do it, SO close :D 

Edited by TomataEighty9
forgot text.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So now i "only" need that stupid bicycle kick :D I did 2 of them while i was in stadium 2, without even trying, but now that it counts, i can do one to save my life. 

 

I have Toney from Brentford (76 rated gold, he has 80 physical). Should i invest in Kane or Lukaku? will that increase my odds? or does it not matter? :) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2021 at 5:33 PM, OssieFR said:

I did the bicycle kick this way first try (vs worst squad):

 

 

This worked on my 2nd match with Gnabry. Thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2021/10/21 at 9:47 PM, shlomaniac said:

This worked on my 2nd match with Gnabry. Thanks!

 

How can the chip up the ball be done?

What button?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

 

How can the chip up the ball be done?

What button?

L1 should be the button to hold to chip, assuming you want to cross it it’ll be L1+Square. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Keidah said:

L1 should be the button to hold to chip, assuming you want to cross it it’ll be L1+Square. 

 

Thanks, I will try~

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s not that bad, you just need the right player. I managed to score two bicycle kicks in the same match with Sergio Ramos from corners. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

L2 + shoot, low difficult in squad battles and it shouldn't be difficult. I made this on my first game on SB, keep trying it is easy. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2022 at 11:19 AM, sccorp84 said:

L2 + shoot, low difficult in squad battles and it shouldn't be difficult. I made this on my first game on SB, keep trying it is easy. 

It has to be done on World Class difficulty

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, WiS_IM said:

It has to be done on World Class difficulty


you can make it easier by playing against The worst rated squad available 😊

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 10/18/2021 at 2:19 AM, TomataEighty9 said:

So now i "only" need that stupid bicycle kick :D I did 2 of them while i was in stadium 2, without even trying, but now that it counts, i can do one to save my life. 

 

I have Toney from Brentford (76 rated gold, he has 80 physical). Should i invest in Kane or Lukaku? will that increase my odds? or does it not matter? :) 

I find Ibrahimovic is a really good player to use, he does bicycle kicks quite frequently opposed to other animations and I would attempt it on squad battles against the lowest rated team possible (helps if their chemistry is low as well) good luck 👍 

Edited by relentless-blur
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, relentless-blur said:

I find Ibrahimovic is a really good player to use, he does bicycle kicks quite frequently opposed to other animations and I would attempt it on squad battles against the lowest rated team possible (helps if their chemistry is low as well) good luck 1f44d.png 

Got it a while ago, but thanks 💪

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11.05.2022 at 7:27 PM, WiS_IM said:

It has to be done on World Class difficulty

You are right, sorry.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have everything besides a VIP-Area Item and there's nothing on the market as well... anyone have a idea how or where you can get them? Really strange usually you should have at least one after finishing everything in UT

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, soziaLSturmi said:

I have everything besides a VIP-Area Item and there's nothing on the market as well... anyone have a idea how or where you can get them? Really strange usually you should have at least one after finishing everything in UT

I'm missing this too, but you don't need it to unlock the trophy where you have to set everything.

 

To anyone whose still having trouble with the bicycle goal, I did the Akinfenwa SBC and used him. He's too strong to move by opposition defenders, that he will usually get a connection to the ball. 

Edited by kevinyang82
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 17.5.2022 at 8:57 AM, kevinyang82 said:

I'm missing this too, but you don't need it to unlock the trophy where you have to set everything.

 

To anyone whose still having trouble with the bicycle goal, I did the Akinfenwa SBC and used him. He's too strong to move by opposition defenders, that he will usually get a connection to the ball. 

really? I set everything else actually but the trophy isn't popping for me. Any ideas what I could have missed?

 

Got it, had to set different objects into every slot somehow, then it popped.

Edited by soziaLSturmi
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.