Yet another old game with new DLC

BeautifulTorment

These are achievements from the steam version of the game and are end game trophies excluding Dead men tell no tales as that is a luck based one where you have to find a chest with a trap than die to the trap. Just Google the names of the achievements and there are guides out there.

I have to say I was really surprised to see this.  Terraria was my 10th plat.  Several years and 120 plats later...  ?

9 minutes ago, Aodir said:

Something tells me none of you know what Terraria is... fans have actually been waiting for this update for a long time, it is also expected that crossplay comes when console reaches same version as Steam.

Not everyone keeps up with the news on a game they completed in 2015!

• Like 3

On 9/30/2021 at 0:11 PM, dmland12 said:

I have to say I was really surprised to see this.  Terraria was my 10th plat.  Several years and 120 plats later...  1f604.png

You and me both... 30th for me.

70WSCNl.png

Anyway, no foul, and looks like this was wanted by the Terraria community. 3 new trophies for more points... 

Edited by B1rvine

I booted up my Vita to confirm if there was no update and there wasn't indeed. If the dev at least give me the option to import all my created content to the PS4 version, it would save me a lot of time.

They even changed the name of several trophies. I would've changed the name of the platinum to something like Ultimate Terrarian or something better.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 3

This indeed sucks.

I played the game exclusively on the Vita, and it was a massive grind.

Now I'll have to pay €18 for the base PS4 game, and can't even export my saves from the Vita.

Basically have to start from scratch, and work towards the end-game trophies.

What a brilliant decision not to include cross-buy with PS4, when there is a shared trophy list. 

Edited by janzor88
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, janzor88 said:

Does anyone know how much time and work these 3 trophies require, if you start completely from scratch? 

And is it possible to share/trade the Zenith sword to obtain the trophy that way?

You can get a friend to give you the sword and that will unlock the trophy.

Doing even just this one trophy legitimately from scratch would take ages, as you need a shit ton of materials to make the required swords.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SquidGeneral10 said:

You can get a friend to give you the sword and that will unlock the trophy.

Doing even just this one trophy legitimately from scratch would take ages, as you need a shit ton of materials to make the required swords.

Awesome. 

Should be fairly simple then, to help each other out.

1 hour ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

So, the question nobody seems to be asking: Is the Japanese list getting the DLC too?

Probably, but it's dealt with by a different publisher. They've been years late releasing some of the other updates, and in the meantime don't seem to let people know if they plan on releasing it at all

• Like 2