Yet another old game with new DLC

BeautifulTorment

Eh. Glad that I don't have to redo some of the grinding, and session boosting trophies on PS4, but I got the Plat trophy so recently for Terraria that I think I'll put these new trophies off for a bit. I do want the 100% tho. Terraria is a super chill sandbox. Been playing it off & on since 2012.

Only on psnprofiles people will complain about a free update which is supposed to make people come back to a good game, you don't have to get every single trophy it's okay to just enjoy the games, glad I don't share the mentality I've seen in some of these comments.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Sunnyburrito said:

Only on psnprofiles people will complain about a free update which is supposed to make people come back to a good game, you don't have to get every single trophy it's okay to just enjoy the games, glad I don't share the mentality I've seen in some of these comments.

The update is not free if you need to buy the ps4 version because you played on ps3 or vita back in the days. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MaeveWileyy_ said:

The update is bad. Terraria when playing it legit and not grinding is a 200 hour+ game. With the addition of Journey mode (very similar to Minecraft creative mode), it is going to be an under 10-hour game. Our ultra-rare 2% platinum is going to vanish.

I doubt it'll make that much difference since multiplayer has always allowed people to easily unlock any of the trophies. Plus all the various duplication bugs there have been over the years. 

If there's a PS5 version it probably won't be a very rare platinum, though

I share the same excitement of those who think that devs going back to a glorious game like this one (disregarded by many as a "2D Minecraft"), as a sign of retribution for having a tremendous fan base supporting the game (PC fan base is truly amazing) and a caring dev team behind it.

Sadly enough though, I don't own a PS4, so I will have to sit this one out on the bench until I can get one.

But such an extraordinary game is worth a revisit every once in a while.

1 hour ago, G2F4U said:

God damn i've played it years ago. What Game do i have to buy to play this DLC? Ps3 and Vita wont have this DLC, right? So standard Ps4 version or Ps4 Playstation hits? 

Either or. Think the physical version is literally a download code in a box anyway! The new stuff is just an update (patch) not a separate thing to get in the store.