Back 4 Blood Giveaway (2- $10 NA PSN Cards)

Dangisuckatgamin

Hypothetically, what happens if the game is busted at launch and nobody can get the platinum on either version for several months?

Does the giveaway get an extension? Does the person with the highest completion win? Would the card default to you instead?

So many possibilities, especially with the state of games at release the past few years.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Hypothetically, what happens if the game is busted at launch and nobody can get the platinum on either version for several months?

Does the giveaway get an extension? Does the person with the highest completion win? Would the card default to you instead?

So many possibilities, especially with the state of games at release the past few years.

I will extend it if it’s busted for weeks on end or if there’s no platinums by the date as well.

Same goes if there’s a major bugged trophy. I’ll look into things as they unfold lol

As for highest completion percentage, maybe that could be a possibility. I will think about doing that instead especially if it doesn’t seem plausible within a week or two! Or I could set a percentage to reach by then so more can be entered! Great idea!

Card won’t default to me at all. It’s just my way of giving back (I know it’s not much. Currently jobless and just wanted to do a kind gesture for everyone :))

• Like 3

5 hours ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

Count me in! And thank you for this giveaway.

You are in! You’re very welcome!

So I’m sort of thinking about changing this platinum challenge into a “hit the 50% percentage threshold” challenge now. How’s everyone feel about that? Especially since I’m sure there’s going to be a lot of server issues and trophy glitching going on. 
Would like some feedback! (Thanks @Helyx for the idea!)

• Like 2

I don’t know if you have people joining from different countries then yours so just make sure you can get a card for that region (ie from ebay) if you do. I did some giveaways in the past and it was harder to obtain and quite a bit more for an EU card, being from the US. You prob have all that sorted tho. Awesome that you’re doing this, good luck guys.

Edited by NMErickson
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, NMErickson said:

I don’t know if you have people joining from different countries then yours so just make sure you can get a card for that region (ie from ebay) if you do. I did some giveaways in the past and it was harder to obtain and quite a bit more for an EU card, being from the US. You prob have all that sorted tho. Awesome that you’re doing this, good luck guys.

Oh my I didn’t even think of that. Unfortunately I’m going to have to limit this to USA :( 

I had not even thought of it and feel so bad now. So anyone who entered who isn’t USA I’m sorry :( 

I guess I stink at these giveaway things. 

Update: This is now a 50% trophies contest and the prize is strictly a NA card (sorry :(). 

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Oh my I didn’t even think of that. Unfortunately I’m going to have to limit this to USA :( 

I had not even thought of it and feel so bad now. So anyone who entered who isn’t USA I’m sorry :( 

I guess I stink at these giveaway things. 

Update: This is now a 50% trophies contest and the prize is strictly a NA card (sorry :(). 

Ah man sorry to rain on it then. It’s still a cool thing you’re doing regardless. I remember a while ago there was talk of adding gifting in one of the system updates but nothing came of it. Was looking forward to that. 50% trophies-get it guys!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...