The SeaTK Rivalry

Let me know if you want to be included in this, feel free to give constructive criticism and i will try to get this updated as much as possible :)

This is a great idea and definitely sounds like fun, but the current participants are leagues ahead of me.

If another division starts (y'know, for the middle-class trophy peons), sign me up.

Regarding suggestions:

• Add the person's current count or percentages within the respective columns
  • Add another column with "Total Points"
  • List the monthly winner's count for the respective field, i.e. How many trophies did Shmenon get in December? How are you most improved?
  • More monthly honors, i.e. Most :platinum: 's, which may not correspond to "Most trophies" with PSN titles being played

All I can think of off the top, but good shit with this.

P.S. - Kirby's background image on their profile is hilariously creepy.

Agreed

You want to get rid of me huh?????

Well thats fine. Ill go make a better seatk with mah bois, julendavid,Yewjhin,Leo_the_lion25,and last but not least MJC(if i could ever convince him to put some pants on and get out of his moms basement.)

ALL STAR PLAYERS right deer.

• Like 3

You want to get rid of me huh?????

Well thats fine. Ill go make a better seatk with mah bois, julendavid,Yewjhin,Leo_the_lion25,and last but not least MJC(if i could ever convince him to put some pants on and get out of his moms basement.)

ALL STAR PLAYERS right deer.

Damn dude.

Wanna talk about it?

So yeah i updated the thread, added some new peeps, added a division system. 

Regarding suggestions:

• List the monthly winner's count for the respective field, i.e. How many trophies did Shmenon get in December? How are you most improved?
  • More monthly honors, i.e. Most  :platinum: 's, which may not correspond to "Most trophies" with PSN titles being played

I dunno where i would put the current counts and stats without it looking bulky and outdated

Points? O_o

I will list why the winners get the monthly awards for January. December was just for example, i was most improved because i'm sexy as fuck? :D 

Yes we will have more monthly honors for january (see 31st)

• Like 2

Just put it after the name so Most Ultra Rare Trophies could be like Quikdrawjoe (30)

Points being the total value of all your trophies, it's how they determine trophy level. Each trophy has an assigned value.

EDIT: might want to mention what the differences are between the divisions and their criteria.

EDIT 2: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/18347-trophy-points-guide.html

Bronze - 15

Silver - 30

Gold - 90

Platinum - 180

Edited by Quikdrawjoe

Just put it after the name so Most Ultra Rare Trophies could be like Quikdrawjoe (30)

Points being the total value of all your trophies, it's how they determine trophy level. Each trophy has an assigned value.

EDIT: might want to mention what the differences are between the divisions and their criteria.

EDIT 2: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/18347-trophy-points-guide.html

Bronze - 15

Silver - 30

Gold - 90

Platinum - 180

Points would be really hard to keep updated as i would have to keep opening my calculator and adding it all up, i wouldn't think its worth it, plus points isn't a universal measure.

Glad to see more people joining this, and also that the table has been updated again. :D

Need to get myself into division 1 for more things  :yay:

On a side note, what is the point of following a thread, I don't get any sort of notification when someone posts or anything like that?

Edited by zajac9999

Glad to see more people joining this, and also that the table has been updated again. :D

Need to get myself into division 1 for more things  :yay:

On a side note, what is the point of following a thread, I don't get any sort of notification when someone posts or anything like that?

I get notifications as soon as someone posts. To change your notification settings to to your profile>edit my profile>notification options and change the Topics & post notification options. Yours are probably checked off.

• Like 1

stop being a scrub, conn. Everyone knows Pie should be most improved. He finally started earning trophies again.

Exactly.

SEATK stands for Speshul (Kirby), Exoskeletal (me), Asinine (Connman), Tyrannical (KillerJAZZ) and Khomosexual (BeautifulTorment). The more you know.

• Like 3

So yeah i updated the thread, added some new peeps, added a division system. 

Regarding suggestions:

• More monthly honors, i.e. Most  :platinum: 's, which may not correspond to "Most trophies" with PSN titles being played

I dunno where i would put the current counts and stats without it looking bulky and outdated

Points? O_o

I will list why the winners get the monthly awards for January. December was just for example, i was most improved because i'm sexy as fuck? :D

Yes we will have more monthly honors for january (see 31st)

Nice update Conn :D, thanks for adding me, but don't try and fool me!

Trying to keep yourself up there in Division One for Ultra Rare Trophies. Didn't think I'd notice, eh?

While you're at it, could I have a navy blue color? C: Thank you Asinine.

Points would be really hard to keep updated as i would have to keep opening my calculator and adding it all up, i wouldn't think its worth it, plus points isn't a universal measure.

I was thinking you could get the points from the trophy cards. Bottom right corner. But, it isn't important.

I also suggested the values for each column to just follow the person's name, like someone else added: "Total Trophies: Connmann88 (7,019)"

More info for you to possibly input, but I think pretty handy to just see how far you are or how much work needs to be put in to overtake the next person.

Regardless, good looks on the add and updates. Much appreciated.

Exactly.

SEATK stands for Speshul (Kirby), Exoskeletal (me), Asinine (Connman), Tyrannical (KillerJAZZ) and Khomosexual (BeautifulTorment). The more you know.

This right here is why were gonna be buds forever. 

And wat da faq is wit me getting knoked down on completion????????????????????

Conn you best be ready for da AZZWHOOPING IM Finna throw yo way tomorrow on skype.............

-________________________________________________-

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just incase people are wondering. Its a Frog. And his name is Orlando

Edited by killerJAZZ420
  • Like 2

I was thinking you could get the points from the trophy cards. Bottom right corner. But, it isn't important.

I also suggested the values for each column to just follow the person's name, like someone else added: "Total Trophies: Connmann88 (7,019)"

More info for you to possibly input, but I think pretty handy to just see how far you are or how much work needs to be put in to overtake the next person.

Regardless, good looks on the add and updates. Much appreciated.

I have all the info stored in a notepad document, so i could easily input the current stats. I'll update the tables soon. Another point if you want a specific colour thats not already been taken, post on the thread and i'll change it.