The SeaTK Rivalry

Not really. I just play whatever game I feel like playing at the time and if I win that month then great, if not then there's always next month.

100 statement if ive ever seen 1. i can count on 1 hand how many peoples accounts i actively creep, and i dont really do it for no contest.  

ultra rare trophies  1
total trophies 2
ultra rare plats 3
plats 4

0 Dr_Mayus v 0 andrefilipe26 v 18 zajac9999 v 3 killerJAZZ420 v 0 blazikiller v 0 Shmenon-Pie v 9 man_with_wdjat v 0 KirbySeph 1

60 Precision-Playy v 179 BeautifulTorment v 0 pixel-Zero v 281 connman88 v 304 Maliksen v 62 ShogunCroCop v 13 dragnierkira v 162 kb420mcl 2

0 xcomplicatedx v 0 xheartlesskiddx v 0 jamm6512 v 0 cybershark91 v 0 ValeNort46 v 2 tenchu_reppa v 0 stevieboy1975 v 1 skateak 3

0 Reys813Fan v 1 HcG-_Clawz v 0 daftprophet v 5 itzzh3lixx v 9 exhaseo v 0 RachP13 v 0 djperkyuk v 8 nuttro93 v 0 sptj7 v 0 willmill97 4

May results, 5 for the win, 3 for 2nd and 1 for 3rd. Maybe first to 50 points gets prize?

• 4 weeks later...

Lot of work. I'll do it when I get a bit of time

Have you considered maybe eliminating those who aren't active? I mean there are 34 names that is a lot of work to update.

Or maybe we can all post our own stats every month and then you could just put those numbers in?

Have you considered maybe eliminating those who aren't active? I mean there are 34 names that is a lot of work to update.

Or maybe we can all post our own stats every month and then you could just put those numbers in?

I'll post a "like this post if you're still active" after I update.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats HcG, I'm still far away from any of the higher tables ^^' But I keep working on  it. And I wonder how many guys will actually like your post Connie. Maybe we really can reduce the tables to one or two.

13 likes so far.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

Currently on the keep list is: 

Beautifultorment
stevieboy
drmayus
sptj7
nuttro
exhaseo
cybershark
HcG Clawz
Precision play
itzzh3lixx
shoguncrocop
wdjat
zajac
kirbyseph
Pie
Killerjazz
kb420mcl
malik

Aela

freddie1989

If your name isn't here and you want to remain on the table, reply to this thread or like the post.

If there is enough room newcomers added: 

freddie1989

Edited by Connie