hg clawz 0 vs 0 sptj 4

stevie 0 vs 2 kb420 3

total 1

plats 2

ur 3

ur plats 4

Also tables fixed, colour for stevie and red lines gone and levels fixed 

Noticed that i lost again. 

2 many pros in this table yo. People just need to give me the win and maybe a certain prinny stops scrubbin' me and plays some Blazblue with his boi? OR we hit up Freedom Wars again?

Edited by killerJAZZ420

• 2 weeks later...

August was one of my best months, I'm not expecting to do much in September though doods.......

Noticed that i lost again. 

2 many pros in this table yo. People just need to give me the win and maybe a certain prinny stops scrubbin' me and plays some Blazblue with his boi? OR we hit up Freedom Wars again?

????????? Weird I never got a notification saying you posted on here. I actually have gotten back into Freedom Wars recently and even reached CODE 8 a couple days ago so if you are still interested in co-op hit me up dood

hi, i think i asked a while back if i could join this and was told no as i didnt have enough plats 50 i think, well now i have 55 plats :) so im re applying to join this for some fun to add to my playing  games , i do have 1 question though ,are there any games banned from this ?

hi, i think i asked a while back if i could join this and was told no as i didnt have enough plats 50 i think, well now i have 55 plats :) so im re applying to join this for some fun to add to my playing  games , i do have 1 question though ,are there any games banned from this ?

No. You just get rewarded more for Ultra Rares in the Rivals.

Should I join this and wreck Dr_Mayus out of the first place on the top tier or not?

EDIT: Actually, if I join this, I will be taking out most of the 1st places on the top tier. Maybe I'm not suitable for that tier?

EDIT2: How do I even join this? I couldn't see any rules. :( Probably my fault since it's 5am.

Edited by TheYuriG

Should I join this and wreck Dr_Mayus out of the first place on the top tier or not?

EDIT: Actually, if I join this, I will be taking out most of the 1st places on the top tier. Maybe I'm not suitable for that tier?

EDIT2: How do I even join this? I couldn't see any rules. :( Probably my fault since it's 5am.

"You have to have played at least 50 games and have 50 posts to jon"

It may have been changed to 50+ plats or whatever but you should be able to join providing there's room for a +1. I think a profile limit was established earlier in the thread but I can't remember what it was. Basically you'd have to wait for someone to drop out in that case.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

133 connman88 v Comp 61
153 BeautifulTorment v Freddie1989 31
0 KirbySeph v Aela 83
54 Shmenon-Pie v ShogunCroCop 76
142 killerJAZZ420 v kb420mcl 149
15 Dr_Mayus v cybershark91 25
345 zajac9999 v HcG-_Clawz 338
64 man_with_wdjat v itzzh3lixx 3
30 Precision-Playy v nuttro93 252
140 Maliksen v sptj7 20
57 stevieboy1975 v exhaseo 200

results of september

Edited by Conn Snow
  • Like 2

Nah think it is plats I definitely got 64 plats last month :P but damn man didn't notice your matchup with Clawz, close battle you doods had.

Yet more proof you can't count Prinny. ;) lol. And yeh it was very close, lucky I got quite a few trophies last month, don't usually get that many.  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...