Unlimited Money (No Dice and cube)

LilJayR4-

Step 1 - Drone Race / Single Race / Northern River (Reverse) Make sure to get 1st place to get Triple Yokan Cheat item
Step 2 - Gambling Hall (Located Bottom Right / Must unlock door from eavesdropping locals)

Step 3 - Buy Tags worth to start Advance (Guy on the right) You'll get 7-10k pts 
Step 4 - Buy Platinum Plates worth 2k each

Edited by LilJayR4-
  • Like 1

If you have any of the starting following hands, I would recommend just folding before the three cards are dealt.
All of these are two cards of different suits: 2-6, 2-7, 2-8, 2-9, 3-8
Any of these hands are bad since you have little opportunity to get a win from them. They're different suits so less chance of a flush, they're all too far from each other to get straights, and getting a pair with either of these isn't likely to get you a win since they're such low value (minus the 8 and 9 cards).

Starting hands you'll want to stick around for are any pairs, two cards of the same suit, and cards close to each other in number priority. Royal cards and aces are pivotal in giving you the best chances to win due to their inherent value, but make sure to keep in mind the potential for a flush or a straight.
Something worth noting, if you have a good hand like a two-pair of a high value card (or basically any two-pair if you're on the opening round), don't raise over and over and over because you want to keep all of the opponents in the match. I keep myself to a three raise minimum per round of poker since it'll keep the AI with you and their chips will continue to pile up.

• Like 2

If the game is unpatched, Mahjong is the best and fastest way to gain money.

Step 01 : Buy cheat item from NPC. (Cost 1000 SP)

Step 02 : Use cheat item at highest pay table. This will net over 1mil yen per win.

Step 03 : Buy Hug Bomb at Poppo (Cost 10000 yen), this item will give 300 SP per use.

Step 04 : Repeat.

For the people who are on latest patch (cheat items cost 30000sp instead of 1000sp) Earliest to do this is Chapter 5: 

1. First unlock Lucky Gourmand Lv3/Auspicious Gourment/Bottomless Stomach

2. Eat at resturant that has a gift icon

3. Then head to Ijin Street. Enemy will keep spawning there. With the buff there is a chance of getting any cheat items if you defeat enemies. I spent about 20 min farming them and got about 20 million yen by using the cheat items I got. Also a good source of getting sp. 

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

Hug Bombs aren't as viable as they were in the first game. You get way more from just fighting enemies on the streets plus several of the Battle Bonus skills. Not to mention that SP is handed out generously compared to Judgment. You can get lots by also doing side cases and the school stories.

Edited by Rin_TohsakaUBW
  • Like 2