Another sequel : break games

FocusDR

10 minutes ago, FocusDR said:

Although these games are kinda fun, they are getting a bit much now. I wonder how many break games there are in total. 
also why do they rarely go on sale? 

Including the pair coming out tonight/tomorrow, there are 66 total "Break" games.  Personally, I wish they would all have the same difficulty as the original "Sushi Break".  While it certainly wasn't difficult by any stretch of the imagination, you were required to beat all levels to get the Platinum.  Therefore, you had to invest a little bit more time into the game.

The reason they rarely go on sale is because there is a hardcore base (myself included) that will buy and play them almost immediately after they are released.  LOL

Edited by rednaxnxam
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, rednaxnxam said:

Including the pair coming out tonight/tomorrow, there are 66 total "Break" games.  Personally, I wish they would all have the same difficulty as the original "Sushi Break".  While it certainly wasn't difficult by any stretch of the imagination, you were required to beat all levels to get the Platinum.  Therefore, you had to invest a little bit more time into the game.

The reason they rarely go on sale is because there is a hardcore base (myself included) that will buy and play them almost immediately after they are released.  LOL

I agree with this. I liked the original 2-3 hour plat trophy lists. I felt I was getting my money's worth.

I do enjoy these still as a fun distraction. Like my morning cup of coffee.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

I agree with this. I liked the original 2-3 hour plat trophy lists. I felt I was getting my money's worth.

I do enjoy these still as a fun distraction. Like my morning cup of coffee.

Yeah a fun distraction that’s easy to play and not stressful on the mind :) 

2 hours ago, rednaxnxam said:

Damn 66?! That’s a lot of trophies if you include all the stacks.

I have played a few of these, one I did buy in the NA store. But I buy most my games in sales, I have other expenses lol gaming could take all my income though haha I love psn right now. It’s a shame we have so many poor choices for ps plus but then we do get some real gems sometimes. 

On 9/30/2021 at 6:48 PM, FocusDR said:

Yeah a fun distraction that’s easy to play and not stressful on the mind :) 

Damn 66?! That’s a lot of trophies if you include all the stacks.

I have played a few of these, one I did buy in the NA store. But I buy most my games in sales, I have other expenses lol gaming could take all my income though haha I love psn right now. It’s a shame we have so many poor choices for ps plus but then we do get some real gems sometimes. 

The 66 is including the stacks.  LOL, so 33 unique games so far.  For somewhat more of a challenge, before they started the Break Series, they had the Briks series (Briks, Briks 2 & Briks Head to Head).  They take significantly longer to Plat then the Break games. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, tampines11 said:

Is there any noticeable difference between Halloween Candy Break 2 and its predecessor? 

It just looks sharper and more detailed. Pretty much the same, but better. 
I played sushi break and that was the longest platinum time. Most are only 15/20 minutes.. I like to enjoy them for a evening when I’m tired from work ?

33 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

I love these games. The minute I see a new one, it's an instant buy

Not for full price but they are fun to play when you don’t want to concentrate 100%. Shame they don’t put more in sales, I’ve only bought 4 or 5 of these games. And enjoyed every one lol 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...