Project PSNP - Wonderful Writers

Dreggit

Can I join!?

• Published (8) 5 guides 
  • Over 100.000 views in a single guide
  • Collective guide over 100.000 (386k so far :( , couldnt reach the next hurdle)
  • You Have Won a GOTY event (2019) - Resident Evil 2 (could you please confirm me if this selection is ok?)

• You Have Won a GOTY Category (2019) - RE2 remake DLC Ghost Survivors

• You Were a Finalist in a GOTY Category

• You made the nomination list in a GOTY event

• You helped to correct a bug in a guide

• You have had 1 of each guide type published

Edited by angelbless45
  • Like 4

On 2/10/2021 at 4:47 PM, Dreggit said:

@eigen-space@BlindMango@Sebastian@Roronora_Zoro666@GonzoWARgasm@Charizarzar@angelbless45 I've added you all to the appropriate categories.

Winning a GOTY event means you win the 1st place of the GOTY overall category (the primary category). This means that, as of right now, there would only be 7 possible entries in that particular list, one for every year the GOTY event has run for.

Thank you for clarifying it!...well then nop, not that one :P

• Like 2

Here is mine:

- 40 guides written (43 total)

- A guide has exceeded 100,000 views - Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales Trophy Guide

Your Guides Have Exceeded 500,000 views overall - about 813k total for my guides.

• You Have Helped to Maintain a Published Guide not Authored by You

• You helped to correct a bug in a guide

• You have claimed a bounty

• You Were a Finalist in a GOTY Category (2nd or 3rd, any category) (2018)

• You made the nomination list in a GOTY event (2020)

i tend to do a lot of niche or older games. Though, I do write a big one every now and then.

Edited by JNSpradlin
  • Like 3

While I'm pretty sure I've helped maintain several guides over the years, the only category I'm confident in claiming is for publishing a guide.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/10500-shoot-many-robots-trophy-guide

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/10621-deadliest-warrior-legends-trophy-guide

• Like 3

I'm all for this! Count me in! Looking at my guides is weird b/c some of them were written before I changed my PSN name.

I've achieved the following:

• Published 5 guides
  • A published guide has exceeded 100,000 views
  • Your guides have exceeded 500,000 views overall
  • You have won a GOTY Category - My Bloodstained guide had won for exceptional guides with original content

I'm kind of impressed with my own progress. I've just made guides for games I've loved and wanted to share info about. I'm glad to see that my work's helped people.

• Like 4

I'd also like to join!

I qualify for:

-Published 1 Guide (3 total: MLB The Show 20, PGA Tour 2k21, MLB The Show 21)

-Published guide hit 10k+ views (all 3 of my guides qualify)

-Cumulative guide views hit 10k+ views (all 3 in total net to 52.9k)

Edited by Im2Fast_4U
listed games I wrote guides for
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Gr4de_04 said:

Maybe we can have a category for amount of ratings received ? This could also help encourage people to vote guides!

Quite the opposite actually. As of recently, the voting system has resulted in a lot of people misusing it and under voting guides usually based on petty reasons. Stuff like not liking the author, not having their comment answered right away, or because the guide wasn’t there earlier when they actually needed it.

Me and a couple authors have already been victim to under voting. It’d be fine if it were a 4 or even a 3 star, but a 1 star is pretty noticeable when it drops your 5 star average down an entire star or 2 spending on the amount of votes you have.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 4

@Bl4ckb1rd92@JNSpradlin@Helyx@Theoretical_Moss@cakeisatruth@Im2Fast_4U@Gr4de_04 you've all been added to the respective categories.

20 hours ago, Theoretical_Moss said:

I'm kind of impressed with my own progress. I've just made guides for games I've loved and wanted to share info about. I'm glad to see that my work's helped people.

I was unable to retrieve all the guides under your old name, can you please send me a private message of those under your old name so I can verify and correct records (and fix the display bug for normal users wanting to see your authored works list).

16 hours ago, Gr4de_04 said:

Maybe we can have a category for amount of ratings received ? This could also help encourage people to vote guides!

Before I forget, I have corrected the client side error preventing users from seeing your entire authored works. As far as a vote category, it has some reasonable place within the grounds of recognition, however, I would like to hear from other authors if they would like to see this be a "notable occasion" for recognition. The bounds I have in mind for such a notable occasion would be 100 ratings (overall, across all guides). Substantial feedback would be needed for this to be added however. I would need this feedback to be delivered privately.

Edited by Dreggit
  • Like 3

Well put me in as well.

Create 5 guides: Sitting at 9 now 
A published guide has exceeded 50.000 views: Wreckfest has around 77k views as of writing
Your guides have exceeded 100.000 views overall: I'm at a total of 109k views, 70% of which is from one guide. Huh.
You have claimed a Bounty: Dirt 2

And that's about it.

• Like 3

Can't believe I didn't notice this until now! I'm pleased to be eligible for some of these.

13 guides published

My top guide, PS4 Assassin's Creed IV, has over 50,000 views (92.2k)

My guides have over 100,000 views overall (344.1k)

I helped maintain a guide I didn't initially author (Destiny)

I want to say I helped correct bugs in some guides through posting comments, but I can't be sure, I don't know where to find my guide comment history if that's even available.

• Like 3

On 5-10-2021 at 5:20 PM, Dreggit said:

Before I forget, I have corrected the client side error preventing users from seeing your entire authored works.

Yo thanks man, This is much better. But isn't it just easier to remove my old tag (gamesfourever) entirely and put the guides under my name? Seems more logical.

I never even noticed this was a thing if not for @SquidGeneral10 tagging me in it since I've mostly been away for a bit, but thank you for the tag which inadvertently let me know this was a thing. & yes, I am stealing your format 100% Squid, fight me about it.

Things I qualify for:

I'd like to thank everyone who helped form the guide writer I am today. There are so many people that I can't even begin to name them and not everyone is even on here, be it family, friends, my fellow authors, and the guide team itself.

• Like 4

@Berendsapje@The_Kopite@SlyCooperFan100@Lil-Gameboy123@SquidGeneral10@ObsiEez you've been added to the appropriate categories.

@Theoretical_Moss your stats and positions should now be appropriately updated.

@Gr4de_04 at this time, performing such an action would null the guide entirely, making it impossible to access properly. Until the software is updated, the current solution will just have to do :dunno:

• Like 1