DecSim01

Playing on PS5

9 posts in this topic

Was just wondering if this game still plays bad on the ps5? Heard there were some problems with it. If there is still problems, are they easy to ignore and still play??

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The lighting gets really fucking bad on PS5. I'd honestly say it should have an epileptic warning because of how bad it can sometimes get at times inside buildings. 

 

I played the whole thing through though and pushed through, but it was definitely annoying. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The lighting is super messed up, I just stopped playing as it was so annoying

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that Ubisoft still hasn't pushed a patch for this is disappointing. Even Joe's Diner got fixed on PS5 but this didn't lol

 

This game and the PS2 titles got me wondering whether or not I can get rid of my PS4 once I get the PS5 in the future.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only had a few trophies left for the plat when I got my PS5 and the lighting was messed up. I finished it because I was close.

 

37 minutes ago, kanzenchaos said:

The fact that Ubisoft still hasn't pushed a patch for this is disappointing. Even Joe's Diner got fixed on PS5 but this didn't lol

 

This game and the PS2 titles got me wondering whether or not I can get rid of my PS4 once I get the PS5 in the future.

 

I recently played the first Jak & Daxter game from my PS5 and had no issues with it. Has some of the PS2 games had issues on PS5?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

I only had a few trophies left for the plat when I got my PS5 and the lighting was messed up. I finished it because I was close.

 

 

I recently played the first Jak & Daxter game from my PS5 and had no issues with it. Has some of the PS2 games had issues on PS5?

I know Manhunt and The Warriors have graphical issues on PS5, not really sure about if any others got them as well.

 

Enough to put me off since those 2 and AC Syndicate are in my backlog lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, kanzenchaos said:

I know Manhunt and The Warriors have graphical issues on PS5, not really sure about if any others got them as well.

 

Enough to put me off since those 2 and AC Syndicate are in my backlog lol

 

Ok. I have Manhunt also. I have been wanting to possibly get rid of my PS4 also. I haven't played it since I got my PS5 and only turned it on a handful of times.

7 hours ago, zizimonster said:

This is the kind of problem you'll encounter if you play it on PS5:

@DecSim01

 

That is about what it looked like for me. I didn't notice it when it was night time in the game.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

such a shame it runs like this on PS5 and nothings been done about it. Excluding the Ezio/Desmond games this was the next best Assassins Creed game... Was for me anyway 😂

Edited by ZachBoardyHD
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.