Your favourite City Rumble Map/Stage?

FocusDR

Not any one that has the spiders on, that's for sure! Those webs are not a fun obstacle to avoid.

I've not done too many of the tracks so far but I think the first Skyscraper one is pretty good. How it teases the outside and then reveals it all and how high up you are just as you go over the jump. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AgentSmiz said:

Not any one that has the spiders on, that's for sure! Those webs are not a fun obstacle to avoid.

I've not done too many of the tracks so far but I think the first Skyscraper one is pretty good. How it teases the outside and then reveals it all and how high up you are just as you go over the jump. 

Haha agreed! I think the spiders get me 4/5 times ? 

Im having a great time on this game so far, some of these maps play out so well. 
Not sure how far anyone can get playing the whole game on hard difficulty.. 

12 hours ago, AgentSmiz said:

From what I can tell, the shots you see it fire aren't random, they are aimed ahead of where you are, so swerve a little as you going through that bit and you'll get through every time, if you are aiming you car off track the spider will even fire its web out of bounds, so its definitely adjusted to where you're pointing as you enter its range