Grinding Gold and Gears?

reddlotus_

Just wondering what everyone's doing for the currency grind. I've almost finished the singleplayer stuff 100% and I only just now got my first trophies for each currency. Gonna be a slog to get these? Was playing multiplayer and noticed you got like 60-70 gold IF you got top three. Might be something I play a little bit of every now and then to finish the plat if that's the case.

1 hour ago, reddlotus_ said:

Just wondering what everyone's doing for the currency grind. I've almost finished the singleplayer stuff 100% and I only just now got my first trophies for each currency. Gonna be a slog to get these? Was playing multiplayer and noticed you got like 60-70 gold IF you got top three. Might be something I play a little bit of every now and then to finish the plat if that's the case.

Actually, you can easily grind the coins out in private lobbies with just one other person. Just find the shortest tracks possible between the main game and those uploaded by other players. But you’re looking at doing A LOT of races since 100,000 coins is taking forever to reach. Selling your cars can also help you out on that ( the higher the tier of a car, the more coins you get! Legendaries give you 1,000 coins for selling duplicates or other cars you don’t want if applicable).

2 hours ago, reddlotus_ said:

It seems boosting for coins and buying blind boxes is the best way to grind. 500 coins for a box, 50 gears for dismantling a common car.. it’s going to be a long process to get 25,000 gears. I’ve completed the story and dismantled everything I can, and I still don’t have 10,000 gears. 

20 minutes ago, TemplePilot said:

Anyone know if you have to be holding these all at once?  Or if it's lifetime earnings?

Yes it’s all cumulative, I am having a hard time keeping this moving. I have spent all my coins, dismantled all my cars etc.. 

Do I really need to boost for 70 coins a win.. for 500 coins for one measly box that usually dismantles into 50 gears. I need 25,000 gears lol how many times do they expect me to do this cycle 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, FocusDR said:

Yes it’s all cumulative, I am having a hard time keeping this moving. I have spent all my coins, dismantled all my cars etc.. 

Do I really need to boost for 70 coins a win.. for 500 coins for one measly box that usually dismantles into 50 gears. I need 25,000 gears lol how many times do they expect me to do this cycle 

In genuinely surprised they never included the ability to buy loot boxes with real money in this game. Did you upgrade 15 cars to legendary before you sold or dismantled them? 

1 hour ago, Colt said:

In genuinely surprised they never included the ability to buy loot boxes with real money in this game. Did you upgrade 15 cars to legendary before you sold or dismantled them? 

I am surprised there’s no pay to win either. Yes I upgraded them for the trophy then dismantled them. I don’t even have 10,000 gears yet! 

2 hours ago, FocusDR said:

I am surprised there’s no pay to win either. Yes I upgraded them for the trophy then dismantled them. I don’t even have 10,000 gears yet! 

okay cheers. The fact you don’t win awards replaying events is pathetic as well as only earning 70 coins a win online 

• Like 2

On 10/1/2021 at 9:57 PM, reddlotus_ said:

I plan on using my cloud data to exploit the blind boxes and cars. But it will still take a while. 

2 hours ago, Casciaro1997 said:

How much coins do you earn after 1 hour of boosting with a friend on those really short tracks? 

2.5/4K. Even with the short tracks you think you’re making loads, then you go to the main menu and experience sheer disappointment ?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, FocusDR said:

2.5/4K. Even with the short tracks you think you’re making loads, then you go to the main menu and experience sheer disappointment 1f602.png

Yeh man, this needs to be fixed asap its bad, you do 6/7 races to get enough to buy 1 blind box, should be atleast 150/200 per win

Hi everyone, I was wondering if i started a new game by deleting my save, do you think that my account will get in memory all the money and gear i have collected while my first game ?

I'm missing the 50/100K Coins, 10-25k Gears and the 15 rare upgrade to get the platinum, but with 70 coins per win in MP, it's going to take months, that so stupid from the dev....

The fastest way to achieve the platinum is probably:

For Coins:

- Boost MP Sessions until you reach 25k on your bank.

- Make a cloud save

-Open boxes for all your Gold (50).

-Sell everything you got and buy new boxes.

-Repeat until you eventually reach 100k in total 

-Load cloud save

For Gears:

-You start again with 25k Gold

-Make cloud save

-Open a box 

-If it’s a treasure car dismantle for 500 gears and make a new save

-If it’s not a treasure car; reload your save

-Repeat until you dismantled 50 treasure cars = 25k gears.

Well even if you let the game running 24h, you get like 50 coins while being AFK, so let's say you earn 50 every 5 mins, you collect 300/hour, so 7200 coins for 24 hour ! 

You can get 14 BB and then get only 300 coins car, that mean you get 4200 coins for 24 hours ...

I just can't imagine the dev letting the game like that, it's just impossible to earn a platinum trophy in this way ?

• Like 1