Clean-Ish Hands

Bos10George

If you are quick enoough you can spare Amadour before he dies (you have enough time though). You can also shoot the poison gas to 'blow it up' if you will, but you shouldnt need to. However this aggros enemies making it a bit more intense to fight your way through.

Those enemies that die by the meat grinder wont affect the trophy as they are scripted. Aleksis however will only die by it, if you hit the buyton when he's on the plate.

• 2 months later...

I didn’t save him and it was fine.

id add that when sabotaging egor’s Radio link at noon, I was getting tired of waiting for a gap between eternalists when it would be safe to enter into the slab nullifier field to put in the code. So I set it up a bit further away from egors device, so that egors device was just on the inside edge of the field sphere. This allowed me to approach egors device whilst invisible and enter the code with eternalists all around me none the wiser.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

This trophy is definitely bugged, I've avoided that the painted guys exploded, I saved the guy at the bay, I've killed Aleksis both shouted and with the meat grinder, I prevented anyone from dying in stupid way, three times and no trophy. I couldn't expect anything different from Bugthesda.  

16 hours ago, FedeHorn said:

This trophy is definitely bugged, I've avoided that the painted guys exploded, I saved the guy at the bay, I've killed Aleksis both shouted and with the meat grinder, I prevented anyone from dying in stupid way, three times and no trophy. I couldn't expect anything different from Bugthesda.  

Try absorbing Egor's residuum at the party.
Read that in a reddit post recently
Others have had similar frustrations and rectified it by absorbing visionary residuum where possible