Unobtainable trophies fixer on PlayStation side?

RoaringLion6666

I learned about a player named Vudix who works with developers to fix unobtainable achievements on Xbox. I asked him whether a fix for Mad Max's scrap crew cheevo, which he's apparently working on, could make its way to PS4, and he said fixes often, but not always, carry over to other platforms.

He also said there's someone who is trying to fix unobtainables on the PS side as well, although I can't find any information about him. Does anyone know who he is and how I could contact him? I would really like to earn a Mad Max and LittleBigPlanet 2 unobtainable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

After looking through this user's post history, I'm not sure he's the one Vudix mentioned. The GoneSpy thread is promising, but I'm looking for someone who is trying to fix unobtainables that may include, but is not limited to, those affected by the GameSpy shutdown.  

Edited by RoaringLion6666

Vudix is a nice guy and well meaning but he embellishes his ability. He just emails,tweets and discords publishers/developers through public channels or asks for contacts. He has no actual sway or authority.

Not trying to knock the guy because he genuinely is helping but my point is anyone could do what he does with a bit of networking, time and patience. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Dan-lives-here said:

Vudix is a nice guy and well meaning but he embellishes his ability. He just emails,tweets and discords publishers/developers through public channels or asks for contacts. He has no actual sway or authority.

Not trying to knock the guy because he genuinely is helping but my point is anyone could do what he does with a bit of networking, time and patience. 

Well, whatever he's doing, I'm all for it if it helps fix unobtainables, and we could use more of that on the PlayStation side.

5 minutes ago, RoaringLion6666 said:

Well, whatever he's doing, I'm all for it if it helps fix unobtainables, and we could use more of that on the PlayStation side.

We have plenty of people spamming developers on unobtainable trophies on the Playstation side. There is no shortage of them. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DaivRules said:

We have plenty of people spamming developers on unobtainable trophies on the Playstation side. There is no shortage of them. 

That doesn't always pan out though. Warner Bros. did nothing to fix Mad Max and GTAV has one unobtainable that is unlikely to get fixed before the shutdown in December. It even had another broken trophy until a couple of days ago, and there is a possibility of it breaking again.

I think we ought to take it further, and I would be happy to support any such effort with donations or other contributions of my own.

22 minutes ago, RoaringLion6666 said:

That doesn't always pan out though.

I definitely wasn’t advocating for people to spam developers. 

28 minutes ago, RoaringLion6666 said:

I think we ought to take it further,

What would you propose for “taking it further”? 

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

I definitely wasn’t advocating for people to spam developers. 

What would you propose for “taking it further”? 

When you said spam, I was thinking more along the lines of submitting tickets and feedback about broken trophies en masse (not with bots or anything like that, just actual players), which to me seems like a good idea.

What I meant by "taking it further" is having someone like Vudix do the same thing for trophies, which might already be happening, but it would be even better if someone with programming experience actually brainstormed and developed solutions which they could then pitch to developers/publishers. Heck, it could even be the work of many, with people from all over pitching in to help.

I don't know, maybe it seems like a pretty big undertaking, but I wouldn't hesitate to make donations for something like that and possibly help in other ways too.