Best way to farm coins in One Piece: PW1

• 1 month later...
On 10/2/2021 at 5:11 PM, GrantVernonHart said:

If you still miss any coins i suggest you to get all straw hat marks coins old it will increase coins drop rate and follow my Recommendation place to farm coins Here's my strategy. 

You must equip this in order to get easy coins and you're not get all coins in first place so equip in first bars 2nd or third bars if you got several coins for example.. 

[luffy marks old < zoro marks old > sanji marks old 1st bars]

[nami marks old < usopp marks old > chopper marks old 2nd Bars]

[robin marks old < franky marks old > brook marks old 3rd bars]

You don't have to match first bars, 2nd or 3rd bars for example [luffy marks old < usopp marks old > robin marks old] because you will not get all coins so easily when you about start playing this game but when you got 3 straw hat crew old coins equip 3 straw hat marks old coins in bars 1 to increase coins drop rate around 15% and finally when you got all straw hat crew marks old coins your coins drop rate increased drastically around 45%-60%

I suggest play normal or hard mode because normal or hard mode drops silver or gold coins which increase your statistic.

Best place to farm is zoro episode chapter 7 in online mode offline will do too but mostly got every coins available in online mode not sure about offline mode.

Alternate place to farm coins is chapter 11 luffy story mode try to high combo, try not get hit, play the game in normal or hard mode and quick finish the game same thing happen in chapter 7. also chapter 11 drops coins very often got my last coins on that chapter. just repeat chapter 7 zoro and chapter 11 luffy story this method still works you can get all coins in 1-7 days if you lucky enough. 

1f60a.png Good luck1f44d.png

243034565_4367590666627471_4276964742120

243663427_4367588763294328_1178718690308

Sorry if it's messy 1f605.png

Noted:

Don't ask me about boost session here your post or my post may got deleted by moderators please refer to https://psnprofiles.com/sessions

2nd link for how to make boost session

So i have tried toooo many methods and can't get my last coing which is Franky New Mark

i played in all levels and all scenarios on all difficulties with score more than 700 and nothing

tried putting all old mark coins to increase drop rate and still nothing

this coin os driving me nuts and stopping me from getting my platinum

i have been grinding for like 20 hours just for this coin

1 hour ago, amex_svk said:

Just keep repeating Chapter 11, it will come up eventually. Remember which cutscenes you can afford to skip while  still getting 750+ and then each run should only take around 2.5 minutes.

Ok but which coins do u suggest I should equip? And play log 11 on which difficulty? And using luffy new world custome or any costume?

The coins are random, you can't really affect the drop rate of specific coins. The only thing you can do is get 700+ beat so you get 5 or 6 (can't exactly remember) coins at the win screen.

What those "drop rate increase" coin combinations do is increase the drop rate of coins with more ☆, not the actual drop rate of rare coins.

What I did was just equip coins to boost my super meter and damage and just speedrun through chapter 11. Sometimes I would get numerous missing coins in a run, sometimes I wouldn't get any for a few hours. Just listen to a podcast or something and don't feel bad if a specific coin doesn't drop.

I dropped this game a few years ago when I was missing ~30 coins. Picked it back up recently and was able to obtain those coins in ~15 hours by just farming chapter 11 and then I spent another few hours farming kills. My platinum playtime was 51 hours, so I guess I got lucky.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2021 at 4:06 PM, MohameDina9192 said:

Ok but which coins do u suggest I should equip? And play log 11 on which difficulty? And using luffy new world custome or any costume?

On 10/11/2021 at 7:15 PM, amex_svk said:

The coins are random, you can't really affect the drop rate of specific coins. The only thing you can do is get 700+ beat so you get 5 or 6 (can't exactly remember) coins at the win screen.

What those "drop rate increase" coin combinations do is increase the drop rate of coins with more ☆, not the actual drop rate of rare coins.

What I did was just equip coins to boost my super meter and damage and just speedrun through chapter 11. Sometimes I would get numerous missing coins in a run, sometimes I wouldn't get any for a few hours. Just listen to a podcast or something and don't feel bad if a specific coin doesn't drop.

I dropped this game a few years ago when I was missing ~30 coins. Picked it back up recently and was able to obtain those coins in ~15 hours by just farming chapter 11 and then I spent another few hours farming kills. My platinum playtime was 51 hours, so I guess I got lucky.

Mr grant no longer replied any topics because he's not active anymore in psnprofiles forum but he notice this topics by me and here's what he said:

My tip is to increase drop rate coins not increase rare coins and this tips the most useful tips so far i can guarantee i figured this method when i keep repeating chapter 7 story or chapter 11 zoro, my time to platinum maybe 1 week but i'm not rushing this game because i have to find boost partner, 10k K.O and i got things to do. I'm no longer on this site anymore cause' i have a Fight with moderators because rltw trophy debate end up getting ban doesn't matter who start first but i always love video games until the day i die no matter what i'm sorry if i coudnt help you much Sincere @Grant 

I've found chapter 11 is the best to get rare coins.

Tiday I got 4 new world Marks in a row. The most important thing is getting over 700 beats. This usually always gives you a rare coin for the final coin.

Chuck luffy in his new world costume too.

What I do is do this mission 2x a day. Takes like 10 min. If I get a new coin a dont count it as one of my 2 plays. I got super lucky today with 4 new coins.

Getting 700 beats seems to be the answer.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 24/12/2021 at 9:19 PM, Jam_Lime44 said:

I've found chapter 11 is the best to get rare coins.

Tiday I got 4 new world Marks in a row. The most important thing is getting over 700 beats. This usually always gives you a rare coin for the final coin.

Chuck luffy in his new world costume too.

What I do is do this mission 2x a day. Takes like 10 min. If I get a new coin a dont count it as one of my 2 plays. I got super lucky today with 4 new coins.

Getting 700 beats seems to be the answer.

On 24/12/2021 at 11:20 PM, Vegi85 said:

If I remember correctly, I had namis new mark missing as last coin. Played as her a couple times on chapter 11 to unlock it.

I told grant about your experience he said get more k.o and finish the match very quickly means easier to get specific coins he forgot to mention that, it's too bad he can't edit this topic due to getting ban, sorry for late reply 'cause no notification while i'm online.

• 2 years later...

All coins in 38 hours (few of those were idle) by doing episode 11 over and over again. Oddly, changing difficulty from easy to normal, back to easy then normal, etc. seem to have helped with the last few coins. I got last three missing coins (Sanji's and Nami's new marks and Ally Symbol was the very last) within like 2 hours. I did two or three runs on easy, then same on normal, then back. It's very much like divination but before doing this I didn't get any new coin for 4 hours. So no guarantees.

Edited by Terminus124