October PS Now. Last of Us 2. Fallout 76. Desperados 3. Yet Another Zombie Defence HD.

GUDGER666

Very nice month! Much stronger than PS Plus's October in my opinion. I regretted selling my TLOU2 copy after getting plat, now I can try to clean up the permadeath trophy and enjoy the updated frame rate on ps5. Fallout 76 is certainly worth a try too, despite Fallout 4's issues, I still had fun with it so if this is anything similar might be a good time. Seems like a lengthy plat though so hopefully it will remain on the service for a while.

Lineup confirmed by PlayStation Blog here.

The Last of Us Part II (until Jan/3/2022)

Fallout 76

Desperados III

Amnesia: Collection

Yet Another Zombie Defense HD

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered

Victor Vran: Overkill Edition (already available in Europe)

PlayStation Access announcement:

Edited by LastMinuteSavior
  • Like 1

Time to stop buying Plus and switch to NOW. This is ridiculous. 

On 10/2/2021 at 11:27 AM, ArabianSwordsman said:

What a strange year where you could argue PS Now had a better line up than plus 

On 10/3/2021 at 0:18 AM, zizimonster said:

I gotta say that this lineup is much better than the last few months of PlayStation Plus lineups.

Now that it's official, really solid line up. I will try out TLOU2, wasn't a fan of the first game but heard 2 fixed some gameplay issues I had. 

Amnesia Collection is a good horror game too, even thought it goes on sale often. 

I have a feeling Sony is starting to bet more on Now than Plus

Edited by maiathewinners

13 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Lineup confirmed by PS Blog here.

The Last of Us Part II

Fallout 76

Desperados III

Amnesia: Collection

Yet Another Zombie Defense HD

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered

Victor Vran: Overkill Edition (Europe Only)

Victor Vran is already out in Europe, not only Europe.  Also TLOU 2 is only until Jan 3, 2022

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, audiopile said:

Time to stop buying Plus and switch to NOW. This is ridiculous.

I did subscribe to PS Now twice this year, and it was worth it. This year's PS Plus has been great too (Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Control, Concrete Genie, Days Gone, FF7R, etc) until the last few months. :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zizimonster said:

I did subscribe to PS Now twice this year, and it was worth it. This year's PS Plus has been great too (Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Control, Concrete Genie, Days Gone, FF7R, etc) until the last few months. :lol:

True, but I expect those titles will also hit NOW in the near future. Thanks for the reminder that I should play SotTR before my sub expires!

• Like 1

On 10/2/2021 at 2:27 PM, ArabianSwordsman said:

What a strange year where you could argue PS Now had a better line up than plus 

On 10/3/2021 at 3:18 AM, zizimonster said:

I gotta say that this lineup is much better than the last few months of PlayStation Plus lineups.

I'll go on the record as saying this likely means TLOU II as a Plus game shortly. I'll say Nov or Dec. Fallout has enough DLC to be a prime Plus candidate going forward, and lots of THQ games have also gone on Plus. So think of this as an advanced preview of upcoming Plus line ups.

Full price release -> add DLC -> release digital bundle -> discount bundle in sales -> put the game on Now -> add to PS Plus.

Just remember, discount price for the complete bundle should always be lower than the price for the DLC alone.

Winning formula brought to you by Sony.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, diskdocx said:

I'll go on the record as saying this likely means TLOU II as a Plus game shortly. I'll say Nov or Dec. Fallout has enough DLC to be a prime Plus candidate going forward, and lots of THQ games have also gone on Plus. So think of this as an advanced preview of upcoming Plus line ups.

I've not played many games thinking they must be coming to PS Plus soon and they didn't. I thought Spiderman must be a Plus title after it leaves, that was over a year ago, Uncharted Lost Legacy.. that was 2 years ago! Though Marvel's Avengers and The Crew 2 would definitely be on Plus when they left early this year. But nope.