Possible DLC Trophy Pack 2?

Just a heads-up on more future DLC. So far every trophy for this game has an image of a character from the Virtua Fighter 5 roster, which are 13 trophies from the main game and 3 trophies from the DLC. The 3 characters who don't have trophy images are Vanessa Lewis, Goh Hinogami and Jean Kujo. There could be another 3 trophies, or 4 trophies if Sega decide Dural needs a trophy as well. 

Edited by Strider-Cloud
  • Like 4

On 03/10/2021 at 4:40 AM, Strider-Cloud said:

Just a heads-up on more future DLC. So far every trophy for this game has an image of a character from the Virtua Fighter 5 roster, which are 13 trophies from the main game and 3 trophies from the DLC. The 3 characters who don't have trophy images are Vanessa Lewis, Goh Hinogami and Jean Kujo. There could be another 3 trophies, or 4 trophies if Sega decide Dural needs a trophy as well. 

Great observation you’ve got. I can’t imagine what SEGA will do with future trophy images for VF5 once each character has been featured on a trophy but I guess anything is possible here. Worst case scenario icon-wise they’ll add another 19 trophies to the game but this time it’s with each character’s classic VF model, you know, the #1 selling point for the paid Legendary DLC?

On 03/10/2021 at 2:17 PM, Sarah-Kimochiii said:

What could it be? I don’t think there will be a new mode but new trophies in a couple of months, maybe yes.

Win a tournament? Play 50 tournament matches? Play 10 gold tournament matches???

Stop right there, PSNP user! You don’t want to be giving SEGA ideas, do you? Who knows if anyone working on this game visits these forums to gather trophy ideas?

Hold on, why would they do that when they could pick any task at random tied to one of the tens of hundreds of title plates you can choose from the profile settings screen?

Whoops! Perhaps I just gave away the Mother of All Ideas with that one. If so, Dear SEGA: Please no trophy for tournament victories because doing so will break me. Thanks! Bye. *insert smiley face for good measure here*

• 2 weeks later...