GoatZ buggiest DLC ever.

Jason-DFG

• 2 months later...

Any idea for I Am Goat? I googled the hell out of it, but not unlocking, even it seems the easiest one from this DLC...

7 minutes ago, sirendragonri said:

Any idea for I Am Goat? I googled the hell out of it, but not unlocking, even it seems the easiest one from this DLC...

Nevermind, I looked for xbox guides and the PS version does not have it. *facepalm*

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Has there been an update to fix any issues? And is this worth getting the DLC bundle? It’s on sale right now for £4.49 (edit - sale ends today so I will wait around for next sale if it’s worth getting)

Edited by FocusDR
Sale ends today

18 hours ago, FocusDR said:

Has there been an update to fix any issues?

I didn't had any glitches playing through this DLC recently, not sure if they fixed anything or if I was just lucky.

18 hours ago, FocusDR said:

And is this worth getting the DLC bundle?

If you liked the main game and want that sweet 100% then I guess so. The DLCs were fun, except Waste Of Space (which you might end up enjoying).

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Cruscah said:

I didn't had any glitches playing through this DLC recently, not sure if they fixed anything or if I was just lucky.

If you liked the main game and want that sweet 100% then I guess so. The DLCs were fun, except Waste Of Space (which you might end up enjoying).

It was harmless fun, nice game to play when I don’t really want to concentrate. I’m not bothered about getting 100% on every game I play. I have lots and lots and lots of unearned trophies