Woman in Red Dress

Radford999

Does anyone know how to get this trophy? I've followed the board investigations. Done the first 3 simulations and got their retrospective trophies. But i’ve now completed the game and still missing the woman in red dress simulation trophy. Powerpyx says it isn‘t missable. Well clearly it is ? i’m at 2/3 facts. He says you get the facts automatically from story missions. So i’ve no idea! 

On 02/10/2021 at 10:14 PM, Radford999 said:

Does anyone know how to get this trophy? I've followed the board investigations. Done the first 3 simulations and got their retrospective trophies. But i’ve now completed the game and still missing the woman in red dress simulation trophy. Powerpyx says it isn‘t missable. Well clearly it is 1f602.png i’m at 2/3 facts. He says you get the facts automatically from story missions. So i’ve no idea! 

How did you get the other facts I have completed the game apart from the 4 investigations but missing a total of 5 facts lol

• Like 1

On 05/10/2021 at 7:32 PM, Lightsp33d1987 said:

How did you get the other facts I have completed the game apart from the 4 investigations but missing a total of 5 facts lol

You shouldn't be missing that many facts if you did every question mark on each map. I went back to the central map and went back to Kozlov’s office to get another fact. Check each map for question marks. You might still be missing some. 

36 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

You shouldn't be missing that many facts if you did every question mark on each map. I went back to the central map and went back to Kozlov’s office to get another fact. Check each map for question marks. You might still be missing some. 

In the end i found that all the facts I was missing I had to change story choices and not the ?, So all the facts do come from story choices that you can change anyway but with no guide I just kept changing and checking if it added a fact.

2 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

In the end i found that all the facts I was missing I had to change story choices and not the ?, So all the facts do come from story choices that you can change anyway but with no guide I just kept changing and checking if it added a fact.

Powerpyx has a guide on what choices to choose. I just followed that.