Few questions ..

ilRASli

I did the online trophies back in March but as far as I'm aware they are still obtainable. I'm still due to complete the game, although from what I've played so far it seems OK and enjoyable. The fighting is a little strange for what I'm used too but not too bad and I'm not sure on glitched trophies - I wasn't aware of any tbh.

Hope this helps ?

4 hours ago, Melachorn said:

One can also enjoy the game without getting all of the trophies. Crazy, I know!

One can also enjoy the game while also getting all the trophies. You realise this is a site specifically made for trophy hunting, right?

Anyhow, @ilRASli: I'm playing through this game at the moment and it still has its online servers, so all online trophies are still obtainable. As for the glitched trophy, I believe it's related to one of the Haedir showing as purified, when it actually isn't. I think it's as simple as just purifying the glitched Haedir, as it won't actually be purified anyway despite showing as such. This specific trophy didn't glitch for me, so I'm not 100% certain. I'm unaware of any other glitched trophies, other than the (offline) vendetta mission related trophy sometimes popping even if you fail the mission, so I guess that's actually glitched in a positive way.

Thank you guys for all your replies, I think there is nothing to worry about for starting this game, 

since the online trophies are obtainable, and the glitched trophies are rare to happen. 

I will just start the game and enjoy it and hopefully nothing go wrong. 

• Like 1