Wanted Dead (February 14, 2023)

ziggypossum

7 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Ok. Weird that it says by Ninja gaiden team ?

Or this some members that left Team ninja like Itagaki.

Development is being led by Hiroaki Matsui, who was previously co-director of production for Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden II, as well as the third and fourth installments of Dead or Alive. Other former Team Ninja employees including Natsuki Tsurugai and Yoshifuru Okamoto are working alongside him.

25 minutes ago, ziggypossum said:

Development is being led by Hiroaki Matsui, who was previously co-director of production for Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden II, as well as the third and fourth installments of Dead or Alive. Other former Team Ninja employees including Natsuki Tsurugai and Yoshifuru Okamoto are working alongside him.

I see. My bad then . It looks kinda cool but very early in development. Hope it does not turn into like that game Itagaki made for Wii U . Can't remember the name.

• 4 months later...

Looks like a game that could have been released 10-15 years ago, and that's a much welcome thing for me. Quirky, maybe a bit cringey, and most likely a little perverse. A lot of the bigger action games we get nowadays take themselves too seriously, and/or have boring & safe characters and stories. And like someone above me said, we don't get many big 3rd person action games anymore, so that's another positive it has going for it. Oh, and that dismemberment system looks rad. I'll be keeping an eye on this for sure.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...