Standard of Heroes Trophy

Animosity_7

38 minutes ago, Animosity_7 said:

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that I wrote a very detailed and comprehensive guide on this game as I have played this game for around 16 years since it first hit the shelves in September of 2000. I'm trying my hardest to get it published but I'm waiting on a staff member to review it and post it so it can help people with their game. I was told that I myself needed to get more trophies in order to even publish the guide which is highly unfortunate since this game is 21 years old. So I have really been knuckling down grabbing trophies so that PSNProfiles will release it to you guys! So I'm really hoping they put the rush on it because I know it will help you guys out a bunch.

I've had an overwhelmingly great deal of messages being sent to me via PlayStation network asking me "hey how did you get your soj!" or "hey can you trade me your soj and I'll give it back to you?"
and the most recent one being the Standard of Hero's trophy "It does have a purpose" since I'm currently the only one Via PlayStation 5 that has this trophy and I would love to help others out with it.

To answer most of your questions I'm a very busy individual and don't have much time to play but weekends typically. I play this game on the PC mainly, I bought two copies of it one for the PC and one for the PlayStation so that I could achieve the platinum on my most favorite game of all time. The stuff you can collect and gather on PC transfers to PS5 and makes trophy collecting easier with this game.

To those of you who have a console, I can try to help out to the best of my ability but I wouldn't keep your hopes too high as I'm usually never on my PlayStation as of late.

I'm really hoping they approve my guide because it's filled with information that would help you guys achieve your trophies!

Can,’t wait and thks in advance ?

As of today about 2 hours ago I can no longer help anyone with this trophy until I do another ubers run.

I helped someone off here with a different blizzard account name I cant remember. and they stole my standard of heroes from me. so I no longer have one to share with you fine people. sorry for the inconvenience 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Animosity_7 said:

As of today about 2 hours ago I can no longer help anyone with this trophy until I do another ubers run.

I helped someone off here with a different blizzard account name I cant remember. and they stole my standard of heroes from me. so I no longer have one to share with you fine people. sorry for the inconvenience 

That happened with my SoJ. Weak people who steal from others......no words

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Animosity_7 said:

A partir de hoje, cerca de 2 horas atrás, não posso mais ajudar ninguém com este troféu até fazer outra corrida de ubers.

Eu ajudei alguém aqui com um nome de conta de nevasca diferente que não consigo lembrar. e eles roubaram meu estandarte de heróis de mim. então eu não tenho mais um para compartilhar com vocês, pessoas excelentes. Desculpe pela inconveniência 

Man, this is so low, you volunteer to help others and they steal the items, I feel bad for you.

9 hours ago, Animosity_7 said:

That's insanely sad considering the item doesn't even have a use. 

I hope admins/mods can approve your guide asap. I made a guide also but it took them 2-3 weeks just to get my comment that "it's not conversational english" that what's they are looking for. 

I wonder if the Standard of Heroes goes insta-pop once you shared the item with a fella.

Cheers

18 hours ago, tipipeski said:

I hope admins/mods can approve your guide asap. I made a guide also but it took them 2-3 weeks just to get my comment that "it's not conversational english" that what's they are looking for. 

I wonder if the Standard of Heroes goes insta-pop once you shared the item with a fella.

Cheers

Oh you made a guide for D2R as well? Yeah when the game came out I made it a point to make an awesome guide for it detailing all of my knowledge about the game for the past almost 2 decades. lol this was my childhood for many years. even got my dad playing it everyday back then. definitely a fantastic game.

• Like 1

Hi all, normally I am against name calling, but the PSN account names of people, who are stealing those items like SoJ or SoH, should be available for the community in written form.

Simple as a warning before more players make the same experience.

I feel sorry for both posters and the community because of such thiefs.

Also:

8 hours ago, FallenKingdom said:

Hey, #2 person to get Standard of Heroes trophy on PS4 here.  I just wanted to tell you and others, you DO NOT have to trade the item for the trophy. Any trophy that requires you to have a certain item will be achieved by simply showing the item in the trade window. DO NOT let anyone else tell you otherwise, lest you want to be scammed. I hope this helps. FYI: for those messaging me about the SoJ and Standard of Heroes trophy, I do not have these items I got them from pc players transferring items and playing for a very long time already.

==> Thank you very much for sharing this information! Sounds funny, that only showing these item to others in the trade window pops those trophies.

Edited by Geridian
Information
  • Like 1