Blind box exploit

Andre3K1823

15 hours ago, Andre3K1823 said:

I really don't think I'll ever get this platinum, I've never liked time trials and the spiders get me 99% of the time. If I could, I'd just pay someone to do it for me. 

I did the Blind Box exploit and when i started my game up again i lost everything so yeah im doing every single race for the second time again, so take it from me, and if u want i can do it for u, its pretty simple if you have good cars.

• 3 months later...

Exploit still works for all but one trophy. At least in my case.

I was unable to pop 25k gears while all others (50k gold, 100k gold, 10k gears, 100 blindboxes, 10 common/rare vehicle upgrade etc.) worked out. 

Not sure if I bugged it out completely, I am pretty sure I am waaay over 25k and it refuses to unlock. I was not doing good with time trials either (was willing to give plat a chance thx to exploit) so perhaps it's time to quit it altogether. Take notice of this if you plan to use the exploit. Not sure what is the cause but it may happen to you as well and you'll either grind it in normal means or be locked out completely (which I cannot confirm, unfortunately) 

Edited by Realtione

On 11/22/2021 at 11:01 AM, II-BurnedSins-II said:

I did the Blind Box exploit and when i started my game up again i lost everything so yeah im doing every single race for the second time again, so take it from me, and if u want i can do it for u, its pretty simple if you have good cars.

I have a few great cars, it's the lack of track knowledge and I hate the spiders! They get me most of the time.

• 8 months later...