rintheskyking

So game won’t start

10 posts in this topic

I’d like to play through this game but apparently I’m unable to lmao. Every time I get to the screen where I can start a solo game I’m not able to do anything, not even go back to the previous screen. My ps3 isn’t freezing as I can back out to the ps menu. I’m able to get past selecting my difficulty and once I try and start the campaign I’m unable to do anything. Any ideas if there’s a fix? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It could be you have a bad disc or even a bad install so try reinstalling everything and see if that helps but if it doesn't you will have to get a new copy. It could even be a server problem with the Shift/Hot Fix servers so try playing offline and see if that helps.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It could be you have a bad disc or even a bad install so try reinstalling everything and see if that helps but if it doesn't you will have to get a new copy. It could even be a server problem with the Shift/Hot Fix servers so try playing offline and see if that helps.

I’ve reinstalled twice, disc is absolutely spotless. I just tried going offline and same issue so I guess I’ll try getting a new disc. 

1 minute ago, RedDevil757 said:

Take it as a sign to avoid that truly awful game.

Shit I’ve had people tell me that before but still have the desire to play lmao

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, rintheskyking said:

I’ve reinstalled twice, disc is absolutely spotless. I just tried going offline and same issue so I guess I’ll try getting a new disc. 

Shit I’ve had people tell me that before but still have the desire to play lmao

Getting a new disc would be the only option at this point. Also, the game isn’t as bad as people like to say it is. Just don’t go into it expecting a great game. It’s absolutely not anything amazing, and it certainly has a lot of flaws and bugs, but it’s enjoyable. I did my 100% earlier this year, and I had a good time with it. That being said, i may not have enjoyed it quite as much had I not already been a massive fan of Alien.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just spitballing solutions here, but have you tried using another controller? Some games won't function properly if you're not using an authentic Sony Sixaxis controller.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Helyx said:

Just spitballing solutions here, but have you tried using another controller? Some games won't function properly if you're not using an authentic Sony Sixaxis controller.

I’m using an actual ps controller 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rintheskyking said:

I’m using an actual ps controller 

 

But have you tried a different controller? Just humor me so we can cross one more thing off the list of possible issues.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You dont need to play this

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.