Time to Platinum without Online?

VisibleBanana

100+ hours.....getting all the gold medals and completing all the challenges, as well as studying/skinning everything....it would truly depend on how much exploration you already did, regardless, I would assume that you have a decent amount of time left for sure.

Edited by ChiroOlson

It took me 108hrs and 33 minutes to complete the offline portion of the game acording to the Rockstar Social Club. I did everything i could even the legendary animals that aren't requiered for the platinum trophy, still, i was very efficient and tried to track challenges and animals while i was riding from 1 mission to another one, asuming that you are going to do the same it should take you between 70-80 hrs from the end of chapter 2.

25 minutes ago, ChiroOlson said:

100+ hours.....getting all the gold medals and completing all the challenges, as well as studying/skinning everything....it would truly depend on how much exploration you already did, regardless, I would assume that you have a decent amount of time left for sure.

Yeah, I figured somewhere between 100-150 hours. I haven't played the story since it came out, so I'll probably just replay all the ones I've already done as a story refresher while going for Golds. 

1 minute ago, jossmilan7412 said:

It took me 108hrs and 33 minutes to complete the offline portion of the game acording to the Rockstar Social Club. I did everything i could even the legendary animals that aren't requiered for the platinum trophy, still, i was very efficient and tried to track challenges and animals while i was riding from 1 mission to another one, asuming that you are going to do the same it should take you between 70-80 hrs from the end of chapter 2.

What did you use to keep track of your animals and challenges? The 100% guide on here?

I used the rockstar social club for as much as possible.  70-80 hours would be clipping along pretty good....but alot of it is due to RNG for some of the animals.  It took me HOURS to find one of the moose. I followed every possible method online. So...my advice, Study and skin every animal you ever come in contact with unless you know you already have it. Early in the game I would do most of that, but definitely skipped the moose.  I had studied it but not skinned it.  So, that added many hours.  And the two panthers came be annoying to spawn as well

• 3 weeks later...

I was in the same boat as you recently, OP. Played a ton of RDO and nabbed all the trophies while my story mode sat in chapter 2. Recently picked the story back up and have done everything aside from about 40 more gold medals on replay. It's taken me 98 hours so far, using guides on here and YouTube. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...