Crypto151

Mount won't run

7 posts in this topic

My mount has intervals where it just won't run even outside of cities. It started when I started the Druid dlc. I read online that resetting the skill Heidrun Slam can fix it, but it doesn't seem to. 

I've been having this in the Seige of Paris DLC. Didn't have any problems in the Wrath of the Druids. The mount will be running and then just randomly slow down and start walking. It's strange because the stamina goes down still, even though it's walking. 

Did you manage to find a solution for this? 

Mount traversal in this game is weird. I don’t have problems with my mount not running. Although I have instances where my mount continuously runs without input and won’t turn. I have to get off and on my mount for it to behave normally. 

6 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

Mount traversal in this game is weird. I don’t have problems with my mount not running. Although I have instances where my mount continuously runs without input and won’t turn. I have to get off and on my mount for it to behave normally. 

I've had this a few times too. Only problem I've had with mounts not running started in DLC2. Normal game, it's not happened at all. 

Glad its not just me. It only started happening to me just before i plated the game 100 hours in which i thought was strange. Wonder if a recent patch as buggered it up

I suspect that each area of the map has speed limits.  Those limits are low around cities and towns and they're all customized for each map.  I suspect that the Paris map designer decided to create a wider speed limit area around cities, compared to the core maps in Norway and England.

So I suspect it's not based on game play hours or title updates, it's based on the map.

Yeah, I had the same issue also, but only really with Paris. As Flatwell said above, I think it really is just that someone went crazy with the size of the speed limited areas.