Beyondthegrave07

Trophies to Fight Cancer (Event)

Custom Badge Designs Questionnaire!   335 members have voted

This poll is closed for new votes
  1. 1. Which Pink character would you like on your badge?

• Shionne (Tales of Arise)
    • Rin (Catherine)
    • Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
    • Fetch (Infamous)
    • Poison (Street Fighter V)
  2. 2. Which Orange character would you like on your badge?

• Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
    • Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
    • Kazuha (Genshin Impact)
    • May (Guilty Gear)
    • Yosuke (Persona 4/Dancing All Night/Arena)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

851 posts in this topic

Sounds like a great event and a worthy cause man. If I can scrounge up some pink and orange games before it starts I will definitely get in on the action. Just need to look through my games and see what I have that would be eligible because off the top of my head I really have no idea. 

1 minute ago, dieselmanchild said:

Sounds like a great event and a worthy cause man. If I can scrounge up some pink and orange games before it starts I will definitely get in on the action. Just need to look through my games and see what I have that would be eligible because off the top of my head I really have no idea. 

I'm in sort of the same situation tbh. 😅 I don't really have any pink or orange games I'm playing right now so need to sift through the backlog to do what I can.

Posted (edited)

I will take a look at what I have that I can do in that time frame with a Pink/Orange thumbnail, can see a few I own that I can do including the whole Blaster Master trilogy which has shades of pink and hints of orange in it.

Edited by Sylvanticore

Sounds fun, I’ll see what I can get done. I have a question about the 80% completion - do you mean no games with a plat rarity above 80%, or no games on your profile that were above 80% complete prior to the event?

Like, I have been working on Kandagwa Jet Girls which should qualify for orange, but I’ve started it prior to Oct 8. Is that an issue?

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Sounds fun, I’ll see what I can get done. I have a question about the 80% completion - do you mean no games with a plat rarity above 80%, or no games on your profile that were above 80% complete prior to the event?

Like, I have been working on Kandagwa Jet Girls which should qualify for orange, but I’ve started it prior to Oct 8. Is that an issue?

80% rarity. I should've specified better. Fixed!

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

I am in, My game should be Mary Skelter Nightmares, which is pink for the lettering.

Oh sweet I love the sound of this. 

I'm actually colorblind so I'm going to need some help on the games to choose. I can see in your example RaC 3 which is a game I've been meaning to play for awhile now.

23 minutes ago, SirJacobFlames said:

Oh sweet I love the sound of this. 

I'm actually colorblind so I'm going to need some help on the games to choose. I can see in your example RaC 3 which is a game I've been meaning to play for awhile now.

If you need help choosing games, post a list of games, and either I or someone else will totally help you out.

I thought I'd at least get 1 colorblind person in the event! 😉

Posted (edited)

I'd like to sign up. :) I know people close to me who have lost to the Big C.

Games I'd like to sign up for this:

S5313ac.png (Pink)

S2c2e4c.png (Orange)

By the way, are games with no plat allowed @Beyondthegrave07 ? If so, I'd like to include this too.

S40b61b.png (Pink)

Edited by r2rokid
Forgot about Last Day of June.

I’m down to hopefully accidentally luck into popping a few pink or orange plats to support this.

Eff cancer.  I'm in. Got me a load of R&C games to work on for the backlog challenge. Now to find some games with pink to round it out. 

39 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

80% rarity. I should've specified better. Fixed!

Thank you for clarifying. That is what I assumed - so can a game be started prior to the event? As long as the plat is popped after Oct 8?

4 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Thank you for clarifying. That is what I assumed - so can a game be started prior to the event? As long as the plat is popped after Oct 8?

You got it. You essentially have a few days of prep if you want it.

11 minutes ago, r2rokid said:

I'd like to sign up. :) I know people close to me who have lost to the Big C.

Games I'd like to sign up for this:

S5313ac.png (Pink)

S2c2e4c.png (Orange)

By the way, are games with no plat allowed @Beyondthegrave07 ? If so, I'd like to include this too.

S40b61b.png (Pink)

No plat games count. As long as they meet the 80% rarity requirement.

I just realised that 2 other games I planned to Platinum this month also fall into the Orange section.

So here is my plan for this event.

Blaster Master Trilogy for Pink

L907b7f.png

L1811c7.png

Lb0916e.png

Resident Evil 2 and 3 for Orange

Lcd4cce.png

L27c45f.png

Least I believe those 2 count for orange.

5 minutes ago, Sylvanticore said:

I just realised that 2 other games I planned to Platinum this month also fall into the Orange section.

So here is my plan for this event.

Blaster Master Trilogy for Pink

L907b7f.png

L1811c7.png

Lb0916e.png

Resident Evil 2 and 3 for Orange

Lcd4cce.png

L27c45f.png

Least I believe those 2 count for orange.

Yup, orange skies count! Like I said, not picky. Lol.

Posted (edited)

I'd like to participate to get a Salamander Orange badge, but atm there's no game on my list with pink or orange. I'll still try to find something during the week. 

Have fun everyone.

Edit: Oh my, I found an orange: Book of unwritten tales 2, being sitting forever on my backlog.

Edited by GoldenShaka

Posted (edited)

Cool event, I will participate. I know Worms Rumble will work for Orange but not sure about pink yet.

As for your games Beyond, do you plan on doing Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls? That would be a pink game.

Edit - actually would the worm's headphone count as pink? I have lots of orange to play

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11892-worms-rumble/Dr_Mayus

Edited by Dr_Mayus

I'd like to join for this great cause. Just had a friend die the other day and anything that can go towards helping people live longer I'm all for.

Pink I would do Onimusha and Orange I would do Zombie Driver. I hope to find more games that have those colors.

I'm in again! These donation events are becoming a quick fave of mine :D

Posted (edited)

That's a really generous event you Beyond came up with and i want to participate :) i have to check what games i can include but surely there'll be at least 1 :D

What does game must be completed mean exactly? All trophies obtained including dlc? @Beyondthegrave07

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Great idea for a duel challenge here mate!

I can't possibly ignore the copious kismet in the fact that I have just started Tales of Arise, which would appear to qualify for both Pink and Orange!

L03be5d.png

So I guess I'm in!

I'll need to have a wee look to see what additional games I can bring to the table, but for now, count me as +1 👍

Oh man I love this cause! I would like to donate $2 for every game that I plat or 100%, and I would like to know more about how to do that. But first, my games are as follows:-

Pink:-

Hitman 2

L113415.png

Orange:-

Resident Evil 2
Lcd4cce.png

Operation: Tango

L26a58c.png

Thank you so much for such an event! I'll Update this list as soon as I get more games in PINK.