Trophies to Fight Cancer (Event)

Custom Badge Designs Questionnaire!  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pink character would you like on your badge?

• Shionne (Tales of Arise)
    • Rin (Catherine)
    • Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
    • Fetch (Infamous)
    • Poison (Street Fighter V)
  2. 2. Which Orange character would you like on your badge?

• Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
    • Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
    • Kazuha (Genshin Impact)
    • May (Guilty Gear)
    • Yosuke (Persona 4/Dancing All Night/Arena)

This poll is closed to new votes

44 minutes ago, Starrk_01 said:

Yes this stupid game counts as the KILLER DOLLS is a shade of magenta. I see that you completed this game already in the allocated time.

If that super-purple-looking magenta counts then would the much lighter purple of Celeste also count? ?

They both look straight purple to me but if it counts then yay for me since that overlaps with another event I’m doing. 

1 hour ago, dieselmanchild said:

If that super-purple-looking magenta counts then would the much lighter purple of Celeste also count? 1f601.png

They both look straight purple to me but if it counts then yay for me since that overlaps with another event I’m doing. 

It counts, but probably not where you are thinking. Look towards the bottom right and you will see a couple of pink clouds. 

51 minutes ago, Sparklepop36 said:

I finished MONOPOLY PLUS, but I am unsure if it is orange or just yellow....If you see orange, I would like to count this.

L48a4f7.png

Sorry, talked to Grave and we both see it as gold, which is a shade of yellow.

6 hours ago, BlackTorito said:

Count me in! My first one, would be this:

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/f55540/Lc50124.png

You have the rainbow here…, now jokes aside, I guess this counts?. Top left character Iris is pink headed anyway.

Thank you for your good cause.

Yeah, this counts, there's pink in a few places. You'll need to report back after you finish the game though for it to count.

First weekly update. Five games added.

Spoiler

Pink

Orange

S4ffc0b.png

The whole background is pretty much pink.

S199c6b.png

Foxes are famously orange.

Sfe30b3.png

If the background is purple, then her hair is pink.

S43c72f.png

Orange title.

S9d43b4.png

Pink letters in the title.

Edited by grifteskymfning
  • Like 1

On 10/8/2021 at 11:06 AM, Drag-On-Detritus said:

@AffectatiousDonk Nice to see you on the Sony side. Might be time to clean up Violetti Gootti? If you want my copy of Get Fit with Mel B just say the word, I have a book of postage stamps. I know how much you love the ps3 in 2021 so thought I'd throw that out there :) 

Good to see you are continuing to punish yourself with more asian absurdity. I was surprised not to see any of these new Cotton games that are spewing out faster than the weekly Rat on your profile yet. I'll get you to hold onto that Mel B gem for awhile longer, although I am sorely tempted, does this one require a bizarre combinations of fans, white noise from youtube and awkwardly placed rubber bands or do you actually have to wiggle around and perform some chair yoga for the plat ?

Lf35aaf.png

Life Is Strange True Colours (PS5)  - Complete for my PINK game. It is currently 69%  ?

Edited by AffectatiousDonk
  • Like 3

Greetings, I would like to participate! today, I completed Mortal Kombat Arcade Collection, which fits in orange! ?

Le7103a.png

I recently completed several games that fit in orange, but unfortunately I wasn't aware of that event/I forgot, and didn't save them for after October 8th. On the 8th of October exactly, I completed SoulCalibur 2 HD Online, but I'm in doubt if it can be considered a bit of pink in its thumbnail. I would then like to officially add MK Arcade Collection, thank you very much! 

10 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

Greetings, I would like to participate! today, I completed Mortal Kombat Arcade Collection, which fits in orange! 1f642.png

Le7103a.png

I recently completed several games that fit in orange, but unfortunately I wasn't aware of that event/I forgot, and didn't save them for after October 8th. On the 8th of October exactly, I completed SoulCalibur 2 HD Online, but I'm in doubt if it can be considered a bit of pink in its thumbnail. I would then like to officially add MK Arcade Collection, thank you very much! 

Good news, Soul Caliber counts, so you are at 1 each.

I would love to be a part of this! Wanted to join the Mental Illness Awareness challenge and regret not doing it. Won't make the same mistake twice!

At the risk of being that guy, on the 8th I completed Trivial Pursuit, which has both orange and pink, I'd like to ask if it's okay to include that. The idea of one of each and one with both sounds good to me?

As for each color, I'll be adding two games started from scratch, The Witness for orange and Hotline Miami for pink.

L24f562.png

L5d1a3d.png

L39eeaa.png

• Like 2