Trophies to Fight Cancer (Event)

Custom Badge Designs Questionnaire!  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pink character would you like on your badge?

• Shionne (Tales of Arise)
    • Rin (Catherine)
    • Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
    • Fetch (Infamous)
    • Poison (Street Fighter V)
  2. 2. Which Orange character would you like on your badge?

• Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
    • Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
    • Kazuha (Genshin Impact)
    • May (Guilty Gear)
    • Yosuke (Persona 4/Dancing All Night/Arena)

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, YaManSmevz said:

I would love to be a part of this! Wanted to join the Mental Illness Awareness challenge and regret not doing it. Won't make the same mistake twice!

At the risk of being that guy, on the 8th I completed Trivial Pursuit, which has both orange and pink, I'd like to ask if it's okay to include that. The idea of one of each and one with both sounds good to me1f607.png

As for each color, I'll be adding two games started from scratch, The Witness for orange and Hotline Miami for pink.

L24f562.png

L5d1a3d.png

L39eeaa.png

For you Trivial Pursuit question it does count, but only for one color. Your choice on which, just let us know.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Starrk_01 said:

For you Trivial Pursuit question it does count, but only for one color. Your choice on which, just let us know.

I see, my mistake. In that case I will take pink for Trivial Pursuit, and add The Wolf Among Us for another orange. For some reason symmetry feels right here!

L2b805f.png

• Like 2

Le85bc6.png

My first eligible game Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator is done. I originally added this to help a mate with the 3P online trophy & after that chipped away at it for a couple of weeks until it was done. Doing fighting game plats is like getting blood from a stone for me, I played too many fighters from the early 90s to the mid 00's so motivation is low & fatigue sets in fast but this list is very reasonable & something I'd recommend to people who like fighters but don't feel confident in them. Aside from the long-winded actual tutorial, the mission mode gets the player to do a lot of pedantic things that highlight various subtleties in the gameplay & it felt like an advanced tutorial. The badges were quite fiddly with a lot of reading involved & that slowed things down considerably but it's nice to have this game done. Maybe I'll clean up GGXRD Sign in 5-15 years. 

23 hours ago, AffectatiousDonk said:

Good to see you are continuing to punish yourself with more asian absurdity. I was surprised not to see any of these new Cotton games that are spewing out faster than the weekly Rat on your profile yet. I'll get you to hold onto that Mel B gem for awhile longer, although I am sorely tempted, does this one require a bizarre combinations of fans, white noise from youtube and awkwardly placed rubber bands or do you actually have to wiggle around and perform some chair yoga for the plat ?

It's funny the last time I did that Onechanbara game was during an event & I remember saying to you that doing it in 3 days probably wasn't the best use of annual leave or time in general. This time I deliberately started it during a week I'll be at work & it should be better with the sessions spaced out a bit. As for that Cotton Saturn Tribute set, I pre-ordered the Japanese physical version & it still isn't here yet but I saw they made the digital version 4x3 stacks so if it doesn't turn up soon I'll bite on the local digital versions. At around $300 for 12 plats I'm surprised more people aren't jumping at that one.

Mel B though, you'd love it. The EU version lets you tell Mel how you did on the workout so you just let it happen & periodically select the best grade for yourself & after doing that a bunch of times you get the plat. I might have even set up maxrec & gone to the shops at one point. After doing the dance section I spared a thought for spice girls fans that might have wanted some kind of familiar choreography, & scary spice fans who probably weren't feeling the 'don't wanna be here' look in Mel's eyes. I thought it was all a bit of laugh though. Can't complain for something I found at an OP shop for a few bucks. ?

• Like 2

I just finished my second game: Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart (Orange). 1 pink and 1 orange for me now!

S857192.png S160b10.png

I'm deciding on my next game, and wondering if you think the following will work for orange? Most of them are close.

Star Wars Fallen Order (main character's hair?)

Sb486c3.png

Until Dawn

Sf8ba9e.png

Detroit (if you zoom into the image, there are some orange lights between the people)

S6bb3db.png

• Like 1

Finished my first orange game: The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

L722019.png

I have a few more orange games planned, but will have to look for a pink one. I know it's not required to do both pink and orange games, but it would still be nice if I could ?

• Like 3

11 hours ago, sundrew said:

I just finished my second game: Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart (Orange). 1 pink and 1 orange for me now!

S857192.png S160b10.png

I'm deciding on my next game, and wondering if you think the following will work for orange? Most of them are close.

Star Wars Fallen Order (main character's hair?)

Sb486c3.png

Until Dawn

Sf8ba9e.png

Detroit (if you zoom into the image, there are some orange lights between the people)

S6bb3db.png

Until Dawn counts, but I'm not going to count Fallen order as it looks brown to me and I don't think I'm not going to count Detroit either as I have to really squint at the picture to even see what you're talking about. I think it's too much of a stretch.

Hello Chaps/ Chap-esses - finished my first game:

L03be5d.png

Given that it has both Pink and Orange, I think I'll count it for PINK, since my next one is likely to be an Orange!

EDIT:

Quick question for you guys @Beyondthegrave07 / @Starrk_01 (and apologies if it's been answered already - this is a tough one to scan through due to all the images!) - Do I need to "declare" a game prior to doing it, or is it fine to just do games, and update when complete?

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Hello Chaps/ Chap-esses - finished my first game:

L03be5d.png

Given that it has both Pink and Orange, I think I'll count it for PINK, since my next one is likely to be an Orange!

EDIT:

Quick question for you guys @Beyondthegrave07 / @Starrk_01 (and apologies if it's been answered already - this is a tough one to scan through due to all the images!) - Do I need to "declare" a game prior to doing it, or is it fine to just do games, and update when complete?

No you don't need to declare it, just make sure to report back once you have the game completed.

10 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

Lc2826d.png

Would you count the roof of the houses in the background as orange? @Beyondthegrave07

Yeah that is definitely orange.

• Like 1