Trophies to Fight Cancer (Event)

Custom Badge Designs Questionnaire!  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pink character would you like on your badge?

• Shionne (Tales of Arise)
    • Rin (Catherine)
    • Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
    • Fetch (Infamous)
    • Poison (Street Fighter V)
  2. 2. Which Orange character would you like on your badge?

• Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
    • Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
    • Kazuha (Genshin Impact)
    • May (Guilty Gear)
    • Yosuke (Persona 4/Dancing All Night/Arena)

This poll is closed to new votes

First orange game done!

Lc86583.png

The game was pretty meh, but it had its charms. I think having the hardcorn mode trophy made me like the game less because it really restricted how you play the game and made it unfun for me. I'm a big fan of turn-based combat, but this one was pretty bland.

• Like 1

First pink game completed: GTA Vice City!

PS2 controls were hard to get used to again but still, I enjoyed it a lot.

Le725e6.png

I wish I didn't complete DQ11 S around the end of September since that one has a pink and red thumbnail lol.

Edited by PostGameBlues
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Snaki-0 said:

Hey, i want to hop in. Just completed ghostrunner. Does it count as pink?

M4da556.png

Going for job simulator and Fe next

Yeah this works for pink. It matches to Ruby from @Beyondthegrave07 palette sheet for pink in the OP.

1 hour ago, grifteskymfning said:

L136b6a.png

Would this count as orange?

Sorry this one we can't count. I ran it through an imager and picked the most likely places that it would possibly say orange and I got "a shade of brown" and "a shade of yellow".

Pink #2

ELEA

L29b970.png

What a weird game... Although ultimately does have a rather strong message, it doesnt present itself that well. The developers must have been seriously on something when making this though as it makes any Kojima title seem normal... Either way this rather awkward walking simulator is done and dusted and represents my second title done for this event. I haven't done an orange title yet but im hoping to get onto one in the coming days. ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zaszko said:

Just completed Pyre 1f60a.png

La82a5d.png

Can it be counted as pink? If not, then let it be as an orange.

Yeah pink works for this.

2 hours ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

Pink #2

ELEA

L29b970.png

What a weird game... Although ultimately does have a rather strong message, it doesnt present itself that well. The developers must have been seriously on something when making this though as it makes any Kojima title seem normal... Either way this rather awkward walking simulator is done and dusted and represents my second title done for this event. I haven't done an orange title yet but im hoping to get onto one in the coming days. 1f60a.png

Just FYI, this was danger close to not counting. I had to go to pixel level to find some colors that were pink-red. I talked to Grave and he said we will count it, but be careful on the games you are picking.

• Like 1

I was planning to post in batches, but just to be sure it doesn't go above 80% suddenly ?

For orange, Suicide Guy: Sleepin' Deeply. Weirdly fun, although the concept is gonna grow old quickly when I get to the first one.

Ldf555e.png

State of Mind in progress, Final Fantasy Type-0 HD and Dragon's Crown Pro are probably next, though these will likely take a while. 

• Like 2

First completion in the books!  Demon's Souls!  My first souls game.  Should fall under orange, let me know if it does not.

As stated earlier, I'll be donating $5 for each of my completions to go along with the OP.  This puts me on the board : $5 total so far.

Total Completions: 1

Orange:

S29f22f.png