Trophies to Fight Cancer (Event)

Custom Badge Designs Questionnaire!  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pink character would you like on your badge?

• Shionne (Tales of Arise)
    • Rin (Catherine)
    • Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
    • Fetch (Infamous)
    • Poison (Street Fighter V)
  2. 2. Which Orange character would you like on your badge?

• Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
    • Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
    • Kazuha (Genshin Impact)
    • May (Guilty Gear)
    • Yosuke (Persona 4/Dancing All Night/Arena)

This poll is closed to new votes

Orange #1

Hotel Transylvania 3: Monsters Overboard

L9b50d6.png

Woo, my first orange! Possibly my favourite animation-to-game adaption with trophy support which is surprising because I never actually watched this film. It's actually quite addictive with it's rather unique concept as opposed to the generic beat-em-up type like every other title in this category (e.g. Megamind, Ben 10, Puss in Boots etc). I really wasn't expecting to have much fun with this one but that's the joy of entertainment... Never should you judge a book by it's cover and it applies here. I'm not saying it's an amazing game but you can equally be suprised by something as you can be disappointed by something and I was pleasantly surprised.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, insainraven said:

I have Platinumed both Lollipop Chainsaw and Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception marking me half way through my pledged challenge. If there are games I pass by while the challenge is still active can I throw those on the pile as well as long as they follow all the same rules?

Sad7b7c.pngS69f04a.png

Yes, you don't even have to pledge them ahead of time. People should only do it if they're not sure it'll count. Otherwise, game away! :)

1 hour ago, Snaki-0 said:

One more for pink :) Job simulator

L4eb430.png

Also, does hades count? "S" looks like candlelight from the palette (or at least I think it does)

L8a6c17.png

Sorry, Hades won't count. I see what you're talking about, but that's a bit of a stretch for me.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

I have now completed one game for this event! I wish for this to go forward for Pink considering what Pink is for and what this game is full of.

L7a99f7.png

Even though it's a very fan service like game I enjoy the Dynasty Warriors' style gameplay and don't blame me for liking these! Girlfriend loves them and is a bigger perv than I could ever be!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, insainraven said:

L6ce97d.png Does the fire count as enough orange? I'm itchin to play a horror game but charity comes first.

I'm going to go with no. I threw it in an image color thing and it threw out the color brown for the fire (must be the map undertones).

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Need a judicial ruling for this one guys!

L5ab6ff.png

What you think?

Probably pushing it to class as Orange, but figured I’d check! :dunno:1f607.png

Yeah you are pushing it a bit here. I don't see any orange.

1 hour ago, Sylvanticore said:

I have now completed one game for this event! I wish for this to go forward for Pink considering what Pink is for and what this game is full of.

L7a99f7.png

Even though it's a very fan service like game I enjoy the Dynasty Warriors' style gameplay and don't blame me for liking these! Girlfriend loves them and is a bigger perv than I could ever be!

I'll admit orange is probably more appropriate since it is more prominent, after looking at the image I can see where you see pink surrounding the orange-yellow icon. I'll count this as pink.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Starrk_01 said:

I'm going to go with no. I threw it in an image color thing and it threw out the color brown for the fire (must be the map undertones).

Yeah you are pushing it a bit here. I don't see any orange.

I'll admit orange is probably more appropriate since it is more prominent, after looking at the image I can see where you see pink surrounding the orange-yellow icon. I'll count this as pink.

Thanks Looking out! I'll play it after the event

19 minutes ago, Berendsapje said:

I've already asked Grave and he said it's alright after a colour picker check, but just to be certain, The game below (Need for Speed Heat) counts for Pink, right? Mostly the top left corner obviously.

Ld0124b.png

Yeah that is fine for pink. If @Beyondthegrave07 already said it was good don't need to recheck. If he wants a 2nd opinion he will talk to me, and vise versa.