Trophies to Fight Cancer (Event)

Custom Badge Designs Questionnaire!  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pink character would you like on your badge?

• Shionne (Tales of Arise)
    • Rin (Catherine)
    • Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
    • Fetch (Infamous)
    • Poison (Street Fighter V)
  2. 2. Which Orange character would you like on your badge?

• Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
    • Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
    • Kazuha (Genshin Impact)
    • May (Guilty Gear)
    • Yosuke (Persona 4/Dancing All Night/Arena)

This poll is closed to new votes

A ton of completions! Hope OP has a sizeable wallet!  Time for me to add to the total.

Second completion in the books!  This one fits both pink and orange, but I want it to go into the pink category to even out my pink and orange completions.  Brings my total personal donation up to $10($5 per game).

S857192.png My Rift Apart Trophy List

S29f22f.pngMy Demon's Souls Trophy List

Next up?  Cleaning up Ratchet & Clank 2 from my backlog/previously started games for Orange number 2!  See you guys next time.

• Like 2

Just finished my Jak and Daxter Collection ! Add 3 Oranges for myself 

kAEVge4.jpg

Edit: Forgot to mention I also finished inFamous First Light on 14th October lol. So got 3 oranges and 1 pink for myself.

L7f0de7.png

Next orange game pending to complete 

Ld92a73.png

Edited by J4MES_T1GER
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Cryadis said:

Just finished AC Liberation HD for orange!
Also wondering if Gravity Rush Remastered will count for orange, if I go for that next?

Ld35fc2.png

Going to be a no, threw what would be "orange" (I'm guessing you would say between the V and the I) into hex encyclopedia and I got brown.

55 minutes ago, Inuty said:

@Beyondthegrave07 @Starrk_01

Short question regarding GotG because i think it is more reddish then pink. Does it count? I gladly take the donations for this game if it counts but if not it is not the end of the world and i play it nevertheless :P

L45f7da.png

This counts as pink. We both talked and the image color backs up pink.

• Like 1

On 21.10.2021 at 10:52 PM, gruffiiti said:

What did you think of this game? I have it in my backlog and keep skipping over it. One of these days...

It was a good game. Do not expect to be blown away though. I liked the art style, enjoyed the story and the feeling of the game playing out as if it was a series.

However, very quickly I found the abundance of swearing tiring. I also experienced problems while selecting dialogue options or ticketing - it looked like my analog was drifting which it doesn't do on a daily basis. 

I bought it on a sale when it was 90% off so it was a steal. No worth it for the full price though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Starrk_01 said:

Going to be a no, threw what would be "orange" (I'm guessing you would say between the V and the I) into hex encyclopedia and I got brown.

This counts as pink. We both talked and the image color backs up pink.

I was thinking the same with GotG but if I remember correctly we would need to wait at least 2 weeks after it's release date yes? also I wanted to know if this game would count in the slightest? currently playing it anyway so no biggy if it does but I see some pink in the top right of the picture.

Lad8fb9.png

I realise that it is BARELY any pink but best to ask!

Also would this count at all or is this all red?

Le11975.png

Edited by Sylvanticore
  • Like 1

Hi,

Thanks for supporting such a great cause ?

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to post before or after I completed a game.  So not sure if it will count.  If not, I'll try and find another for pink.

I completed LOLLIPOP CHAINSAW for pink

L79ba0c.png

Edited by WimpyBadger
  • Like 2

On 8/10/2021 at 9:24 PM, darkjjda said:

I'd like to take part in this i will be doing xeodrifter and will update my list later if i found more colored thumbnails

Finished the game 

I don't see another game with purple or orange but if I find one I will update mi list

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, darkjjda said:

Finished the game 

I don't see another game with purple or orange but if I find one I will update mi list

Put you down for 1 pink in the OP (you didn't specify the color, but this was the only one that made sense). ?

3 hours ago, WimpyBadger said:

Hi,

Thanks for supporting such a great cause 1f642.png

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to post before or after I completed a game.  So not sure if it will count.  If not, I'll try and find another for pink.

I completed LOLLIPOP CHAINSAW for pink

L79ba0c.png

You can post games whenever. You don't have to declare your games ahead of time.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sylvanticore said:

I was thinking the same with GotG but if I remember correctly we would need to wait at least 2 weeks after it's release date yes? also I wanted to know if this game would count in the slightest? currently playing it anyway so no biggy if it does but I see some pink in the top right of the picture.

Lad8fb9.png

I realise that it is BARELY any pink but best to ask!

Also would this count at all or is this all red?

Le11975.png

Yes to your time question. We don't count it until the game has been out for two weeks. This is so we don't get people saying Zippy Level "insert number" as part of the list when it first comes out. If you get the game done beforehand we would ask you to wait until two weeks after before posting if possible.

For your pictures I can see the pink in the top right and pink in the teeth, so both games are good.

• Like 2

Hi mods, can I get clarification on these games?  Thanks

Ratchet & Clank:  Does he have Orange in his fur?

L800d7e.png

RETURNAL:  Is there Orange on the clips of the suit?

Lb2caac.png

SOUTH PARK: THE FRACTURED BUT WHOLE:  I believe there is definitely Orange in some of their hair.  Possibly some pink, but I don't think so.

Ld84bef.png

BAJA: EDGE OF CONTROL HD:  Possibly some shade of Orange in there?  Pretty sure this is a no.  But figured I'd check since I completed this already.

Lce6419.png

2 hours ago, WimpyBadger said:

Hi mods, can I get clarification on these games?  Thanks

Ratchet & Clank:  Does he have Orange in his fur?

L800d7e.png

RETURNAL:  Is there Orange on the clips of the suit?

Lb2caac.png

SOUTH PARK: THE FRACTURED BUT WHOLE:  I believe there is definitely Orange in some of their hair.  Possibly some pink, but I don't think so.

Ld84bef.png

BAJA: EDGE OF CONTROL HD:  Possibly some shade of Orange in there?  Pretty sure this is a no.  But figured I'd check since I completed this already.

Lce6419.png

Ratchet is a yes,  returnal I believe is a no (it's actually brown and yellow if I remember correctly. We checked it previously), South Park is probably better as a pink (girl in the background) than orange (maybe the glasses? Hair is yellow or brown), so let's go with pink. I put Baja in the color picker and got brown, gold, and yellow mostly so I'm going to say no.

Are these games you've finished during the time period?

48 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Ratchet is a yes,  returnal I believe is a no (it's actually brown and yellow if I remember correctly. We checked it previously), South Park is probably better as a pink (girl in the background) than orange (maybe the glasses? Hair is yellow or brown), so let's go with pink. I put Baja in the color picker and got brown, gold, and yellow mostly so I'm going to say no.

Are these games you've finished during the time period?

Thanks.

I did finish Baja during this time period, but was playing it before I seen your event.  However the others are in my backlog and wanted to see if they would qualify for the event before I picked what to play next.

• Like 1