Trophies to Fight Cancer (Event)

Custom Badge Designs Questionnaire!  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pink character would you like on your badge?

• Shionne (Tales of Arise)
    • Rin (Catherine)
    • Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
    • Fetch (Infamous)
    • Poison (Street Fighter V)
  2. 2. Which Orange character would you like on your badge?

• Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
    • Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
    • Kazuha (Genshin Impact)
    • May (Guilty Gear)
    • Yosuke (Persona 4/Dancing All Night/Arena)

This poll is closed to new votes

Completion Number 3

My Second Orange

L2a187b.png

As usual, it's awesome reading about everyone cracking on with this and getting plenty of stuff done.

Whilst I'm here, I thought I'd ask if I could count this as a pink? Just wanted to have an idea before I started it.

L28940a.png

I see a bit of Orange too, so if you won't accept Pink I'll do Orange, but there's what I think looks like Pink in the ears, and on the left and right sides, so I just thought I'd double check.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, rjkclarke said:

Completion Number 3

My Second Orange

L2a187b.png

As usual, it's awesome reading about everyone cracking on with this and getting plenty of stuff done.

Whilst I'm here, I thought I'd ask if I could count this as a pink? Just wanted to have an idea before I started it.

L28940a.png

I see a bit of Orange too, so if you won't accept Pink I'll do Orange, but there's what I think looks like Pink in the ears, and on the left and right sides, so I just thought I'd double check.

Yeah pink works. You could have mentioned the dimples on both of the main cats as well. I believe they are the same as the first Cat Quest game and we counted that as pink if I remember correctly.

4 hours ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Color check: @Starrk_01 or @Beyondthegrave07

La0af07.png

L68718f.png

Sorry going to have to go with no for both. I see red and yellow.

• Like 2

On 2021-10-14 at 9:54 AM, gruffiiti said:

@Beyondthegrave07

I think these will both qualify for ORANGE completions.

L3cd654.png   Laba3c4.png

On 2021-10-21 at 3:37 PM, gruffiiti said:

Looks like I keep popping orange games... might as well add it.

L10ab2f.png

@Beyondthegrave07 @Starrk_01

Does Lair of the Clockwork God not count for orange? My total hasn't been updated so just curious..

29 minutes ago, WimpyBadger said:

Can I get a color check here?  I tried them both in an online color picker and seen a few pixels of orange.  But is that enough?

L339050.png

Lcbdea7.png

Both are fine for orange.

15 minutes ago, gruffiiti said:

@Beyondthegrave07 @Starrk_01

Does Lair of the Clockwork God not count for orange? My total hasn't been updated so just curious..

It does count. I have it updated in a goggle doc @Beyondthegrave07 and I share, but Grave just hasn't updated the OP. You are good, but it might take some time to update the OP as both of us have demanding jobs.

Pink #4

Cars: Race-O-Rama

L1fd344.png

I can only say that it was ok. I played the original Cars game back on Xbox a lot when i was kid and I enjoyed it but maybe age has got the better of me but this felt like a downgrade due to a heavy lack of variety. But wow those Guido races really triggered me especially... Whew... Those AI vehicles really don't care about your feelings do they... Overall, ok game but not really anything to shout about. Was some good brainless fun after doing my Dead Space Impossible run.

• Like 2

I got a few event games done last week. This week is looking far less productive so I'm posting a progress update. I didn't ask about some of them but if any aren't eligible that's fine, I still have tons of unplayed games that should fit the brief. All the following are complete:

L923402.png

Onechanbara Z2 Chaos: Betraying its Simple 2000 series origin Z2 Chaos somehow turned out fast fluid & fun. A wolf in creeps clothing. I spaced it out but still had sore hands days after doing the trophy set. This rounds off the Japanese Torture block quite nicely in any case.

Lbf65ef.png

Potata: While the promo art is of a questionable style (imo) the in game art is really nice colourful 2D. Controls were quite good & the boss fights even had bullets to dodge just like a real 2D action game. I expected nothing from this & ended up with an enjoyable experience. There's a bit of fat shaming which might be disagreeable to some but I'd recommend this one for sure!

La9f635.png

I picked up Fantasy Friends on sale earlier on in the year but hadn't found the right time to get it done. The bulk of the gameplay is a bit like the grooming parts of a horse game which was ok but I took issue with how you have all these animals & they absolutely aren't 'cute'. They look more like they come from the most recent American Horror Story. I got the fastest achiever (haha) but that wasn't done in one sitting so I'm sure that'll be bested by an alien animal enthusiast in the future. 

L89f686.png Le8dfbd.png

Wanna do something strange for some change? (feat Ascendshaft & Lizard Lady): I always like the aesthetic & idea of playing this guys games but always end up questioning that impulse once the playing actually starts. This time went pretty well. It's too bad Lady in a Leotard With a Gun probably won't go below 80% :(

L56fdf2.png

Scourgebringer: Extremely high quality 2D game with a vicious challenge that you can completely negate with accessibility options like Celeste. 

L629d3f.png

Jades Ascension: A bland & entirely unremarkable twin stick shooter reminiscent of the early days of the ps3 store when every other week something like this would come out.

8 hours ago, WimpyBadger said:

For Orange #1 I completed Burly Men At Sea

Lca7015.png

I don't see this game completed on your profile. Is it hidden?

3 hours ago, the1andonly654 said:

This took longer than I anticipated but hopefully it counts as orange. 

L8b1e96.png

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD in progress. Unfortunately. It's... Not that great.

Would Genesis: Alpha One count as orange? The gunk around the egg-like things or the reflection on the left character's helmet maybe? Or am I pushing it? 

L19af5b.png

Genesis: Alpha One is not orange, it's red. I checked the color picker to make sure. Sorry.

Just finish Y's VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana on PS4, not sure if it counts or not was playing it already so I thought I would put it up to the event runners.  It looks like some orange up in the section I outlined in red, but then again I am not the best when it comes to colors of things :) .  If it doesn't count that is cool, just wanted to finish this game either way :) 

ys8.png

I just finished FNAF: Help Wanted and I'm not sure if this counts as pink, so please give me a color check:

L7fdadb.png

Also, I recently finished Probe too and noticed it has an orange border on the image, would it count if it's just a 100%?

L6e70a5.png

If these games don't count it's fine, I have a few certain pinks and oranges on my current list anyway. Thanks for this amazing event btw, it really shows how solid of a community we are. F*ck cancer.

7 hours ago, Spinacheq said:

Just finish Y's VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana on PS4, not sure if it counts or not was playing it already so I thought I would put it up to the event runners.  It looks like some orange up in the section I outlined in red, but then again I am not the best when it comes to colors of things :) .  If it doesn't count that is cool, just wanted to finish this game either way :) 

ys8.png

Sorry going to say no. That's brown.

4 hours ago, WimpyBadger said:

Its there now.  I guess I have to manually update my profile for it to show right away.

Thanks, can see it now.

5 hours ago, residentgamer5 said:

I just finished FNAF: Help Wanted and I'm not sure if this counts as pink, so please give me a color check:

L7fdadb.png

Also, I recently finished Probe too and noticed it has an orange border on the image, would it count if it's just a 100%?

L6e70a5.png

If these games don't count it's fine, I have a few certain pinks and oranges on my current list anyway. Thanks for this amazing event btw, it really shows how solid of a community we are. F*ck cancer.

Yeah they both count.

• Like 1