Beyondthegrave07

Trophies to Fight Cancer (Event)

Custom Badge Designs Questionnaire!   335 members have voted

This poll is closed for new votes
  1. 1. Which Pink character would you like on your badge?

    • Shionne (Tales of Arise)
    • Rin (Catherine)
    • Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
    • Fetch (Infamous)
    • Poison (Street Fighter V)
  2. 2. Which Orange character would you like on your badge?

    • Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
    • Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
    • Kazuha (Genshin Impact)
    • May (Guilty Gear)
    • Yosuke (Persona 4/Dancing All Night/Arena)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

851 posts in this topic

Orange Completion #2 Chaos on Deponia

 

L6f6dba.png

 

Orange Completion #3 Sun Wukong VS Robot (PS5 version)

 

L8155d5.png

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another one in the bag. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD. For pink if possible (there's a bit of pink in the upper left corner I think), as I have almost no pink games. But if it's too much of a stretch, orange is fine as well. 

L386dcb.png

 

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, the1andonly654 said:

Another one in the bag. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD. For pink if possible (there's a bit of pink in the upper left corner I think), as I have almost no pink games. But if it's too much of a stretch, orange is fine as well. 

L386dcb.png

 

 

I can see where you are talking pink, but only because I can see it that I will count this as pink. Orange is definitely a better fit for this.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Completion Number 4

 

My second pink one.

 

L28940a.png

 

Awesome to see people going strong and knocking these out - and fair play to the person who got Final Fantasy Type 0 knocked out, congrats on that one.

 

I wonder how many times during Type 0 they heard "I hope I become Agito" before they channel their inner Arnold Schwarzenegger and just scream "SHADDDDDAAAAAAAP!"...... Must have just been me then... 😆

 

I'm planning to finish this soon - so I just wanted to check if this would count for Orange

 

L2259cf.png

 

There's a few of the oranges in the colour hues on the first page I thought it was a bit like..... But I wasn't quite sure... If it's a problem, then I won't mention it in here when I finish it.... I thought it looked a bit like Orangutan Orange, but I'm not 100% certain

 

Also whilst I'm here (sorry to be a pain)

 

Will Evoland potentially count for Pink? There's definitely Orange though - so I could do it for Orange if need be.

 

Le40a7b.png

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rjkclarke said:

Completion Number 4

 

My second pink one.

 

L28940a.png

 

Awesome to see people going strong and knocking these out - and fair play to the person who got Final Fantasy Type 0 knocked out, congrats on that one.

 

I wonder how many times during Type 0 they heard "I hope I become Agito" before they channel their inner Arnold Schwarzenegger and just scream "SHADDDDDAAAAAAAP!"...... Must have just been me then... 1f606.png

 

I'm planning to finish this soon - so I just wanted to check if this would count for Orange

 

L2259cf.png

 

There's a few of the oranges in the colour hues on the first page I thought it was a bit like..... But I wasn't quite sure... If it's a problem, then I won't mention it in here when I finish it.... I thought it looked a bit like Orangutan Orange, but I'm not 100% certain

 

Also whilst I'm here (sorry to be a pain)

 

Will Evoland potentially count for Pink? There's definitely Orange though - so I could do it for Orange if need be.

 

Le40a7b.png

Both of these are fine. Batman has moderate orange and moderate red in the flames (orange, so it checks out). The first color that popped up was a bubble gum color for Evoland so it checks out too for pink.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Completed my 2nd pink game = SUPERBEAT:XONiC

 

Ld9a0db.png

 

ZAFvChX.png

 

I'll have to rest my fingers for now (my thumbs especially). Grinding for 1000 songs was pretty straining for my thumbs. 😬

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finished Guardian of the Galaxy today as a pink game. Man this game was really good. Never watched a movie of them so far but the trailers and humor looked promising. They didnt dissapoint and it was an enjoyable Single Player game! Took me around 18 hours but if the game is good i dont mind the length here. 

 

L45f7da.png

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Inuty said:

Finished Guardian of the Galaxy today as a pink game. Man this game was really good. Never watched a movie of them so far but the trailers and humor looked promising. They didnt dissapoint and it was an enjoyable Single Player game! Took me around 18 hours but if the game is good i dont mind the length here. 

 

L45f7da.png

This game will count in roughly 2 weeks (came out the 26th) as long as it's less than 80% at the time we check it again.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

This game will count in roughly 2 weeks (came out the 26th) as long as it's less than 80% at the time we check it again.

Forgot about the rule! Sorry sure, we can look after the 2 weeks if it is ledgit :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morning chaps and chapesses,

 

Completed another Pink to add to the pool!

 

Lde7037.png

 

Cheers!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, here I am with my first two Orange games, and hopefully I'll be able to get some more in the following weeks.

 

Orange: Destroy all humans (I think It should count as Orange)

 

Lc72fcc.png

 

Orange: Sebastien Loeb rally evo

 

Lf9cfe2.png

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy weekend people

 

Another orange cleared: Strange Brigade :)

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I have closed the book on The Wolf Among Us...my last game. That and JoJo were probably the best of the bunch. Might toss some extra in if I come across a pink/orange trophy list though if that's allowed.

 

Note to self: next year don't do a bunch of licensed kids games 😂

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.