Trophies to Fight Cancer (Event)

Custom Badge Designs Questionnaire!  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pink character would you like on your badge?

• Shionne (Tales of Arise)
    • Rin (Catherine)
    • Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
    • Fetch (Infamous)
    • Poison (Street Fighter V)
  2. 2. Which Orange character would you like on your badge?

• Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
    • Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
    • Kazuha (Genshin Impact)
    • May (Guilty Gear)
    • Yosuke (Persona 4/Dancing All Night/Arena)

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, Starrk_01 said:

Have to hold off on counting Peppa Pig game until 11/5, as the game came out on 10/22 (two week rule).

I know, but it will still count in the end. Also, what if it goes above 80% before event is over? Since I completed it below 80%, I mean.

31 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

I know, but it will still count in the end. Also, what if it goes above 80% before event is over? Since I completed it below 80%, I mean.

Either Grave or I will check on 11/5 to see if it is below 80% and at the point it will count. If it is above 80% at that time it will not count. The 2 week rule happens before the 80% rule. Otherwise we would have people playing new games and claiming it was below 80% at the time we checked it.

18 minutes ago, Starrk_01 said:

Either Grave or I will check on 11/5 to see if it is below 80% and at the point it will count. If it is above 80% at that time it will not count. The 2 week rule happens before the 80% rule. Otherwise we would have people playing new games and claiming it was below 80% at the time we checked it.

When I finished Witch Hunter, which released way before the event, it was at 77%, but now it is at 80%+ so what about that one?

22 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

When I finished Witch Hunter, which released way before the event, it was at 77%, but now it is at 80%+ so what about that one?

That one is fine. When we checked it was below 80%; therefore it counted. We aren't going to backtrack every game to see if they are below 80% at the end of November.

This case is different because it hasn't been two weeks since the game came out.

Edited by Starrk_01

11 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Another Orange to add to the pool:

L50078c.png

Great game! 

I still have the dlc to do, but if I understand right, the base game is enough for a non-plat game to qualify?

(if not, I’ll hopefully be back in a few days with the full set 1f609.png)

You mentioned it, so we are fine with counting it.

• Like 1

Got my third completion. Finally got around to Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando. Three games equals $15 personal donation to go along with OP's donation. 

Orange:

M8489af.png My Going Commando Trophy List

Md1f9ea.png  My Demon's Souls Trophy List

Pink:

M4c3d6d.png  My Rift Apart Trophy List

Next up, the Touryst. Should be done this week before going after the next title.  Keep going!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Pink in the costume, pink in the flames. No orange. So are you good with pink then?

Yes! I would also like to add Gem Smashers, I see a little orange in the gem

La0455f.png

On 10/7/2021 at 2:37 PM, MAUSZX said:

Lf5c787.png

my orange game is State of Mind

L590596.png

Pink: Leisure Suit Larry Wet Dreams Don´t dry.  Leisure Suit letter are the pink part of the thumbnail.

Hi, Well I come here to announce that I got my first Platinum, that is State of Mind.

Kinda interesting game, is a very story driven game, similar to TWD and those kinda games, not exactly like that, but yeah basically the gameplay is around decision making.

While the Story is nothing to brag about, I can say it is kinda very unique, so I do recommend it for those curious in having a different story that we normally have.

I'll go to the Leisure Suit Larry next ;)

1L15369c.png

Edited by MAUSZX
  • Like 3

Sorry, haven't done an update in a bit. Did a few new ones

Pink #1

Donut County

L9a41ee.png

Absolutely loved this game. Highly recommended for anyone that hasn't tried it yet. Dialogue was quite well written and the game itself was just a relaxing little jaunt

Pink #2

Mine My Mind (pretty sure that tongue is pink)

Lc5b708.png

Meh. Game was ok. Puzzles got complex and I just cheesed it with a guide cause I didn't want to spend the time on it.

Orange #3

Merrily Perrily

L4ccdcc.png

Cute game concept, some of the solutions became pretty complex to sort out though. Used a guide for clean up. This one is on sale in NA for Plus members for like $3. Hard to go wrong at that price (guide on .org is great)

I need a ruling on this one. Did it last month, doesn't have a plat. Would be Pink #3 if it counts

L9aed03.png

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Sorry, haven't done an update in a bit. Did a few new ones

Pink #1

Donut County

L9a41ee.png

Absolutely loved this game. Highly recommended for anyone that hasn't tried it yet. Dialogue was quite well written and the game itself was just a relaxing little jaunt

Pink #2

Mine My Mind (pretty sure that tongue is pink)

Lc5b708.png

Meh. Game was ok. Puzzles got complex and I just cheesed it with a guide cause I didn't want to spend the time on it.

Orange #3

Merrily Perrily

L4ccdcc.png

Cute game concept, some of the solutions became pretty complex to sort out though. Used a guide for clean up. This one is on sale in NA for Plus members for like $3. Hard to go wrong at that price (guide on .org is great)

I need a ruling on this one. Did it last month, doesn't have a plat. Would be Pink #3 if it counts

L9aed03.png

Yeah 100%'s count if that is your question for the last one.

Another 4 Orange games for the count. I'd like to get at least a Pink Game before the end of the month, but it's amazing how little of thoose I own (currently playing celeste, pretty sure it counts as a Pink so hopefully I'll be able to add It the Next time)

Orange: Resident Evil 2 remake

Lcd4cce.png

Orange: Medievil

La126b4.png

Orange: Virtual fighter 2

Lc7a432.png

Orange: Virtual fighter 5 final shodown

L7d09ff.png

• Like 1