Trophies to Fight Cancer (Event)

Custom Badge Designs Questionnaire!  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pink character would you like on your badge?

• Shionne (Tales of Arise)
    • Rin (Catherine)
    • Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
    • Fetch (Infamous)
    • Poison (Street Fighter V)
  2. 2. Which Orange character would you like on your badge?

• Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
    • Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
    • Kazuha (Genshin Impact)
    • May (Guilty Gear)
    • Yosuke (Persona 4/Dancing All Night/Arena)

This poll is closed to new votes

28 minutes ago, MemesleyV3 said:

Seems interesting, i'll hop in too. These should work, but just checking before I start hard grinding.

Orange - Between the Red and Yellow on the bottom left

L66b0ad.pngJrcd1Ra.png Specifically here

Pink - The text highlights

Lb3e24f.png

V3 just barely works for orange. It honestly would be better for pink, but we'll accept orange.

Ultra Despair Girls is good for pink.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2021 at 7:12 AM, grifteskymfning said:

Somewhat weekly update. Eleven more games added.

Reveal hidden contents

Pink games: 12

Orange games: 10

S391bd7.png

Eyes are pink.

S199c6b.png

Foxes are famously orange.

S4ffc0b.png

Background is pink.

S43c72f.png

Orange title text.

Sfe30b3.png

Her hair is pink.

S8f1f12.png

Nickelodeon logo is orange.

S9d43b4.png

Pink letters in title.

S551e6e.png

Orange number 2 in title.

Sdd1fde.png

Pink title text.

Se8b4c4.png

His torch is orange.

See9938.png

Pink title text.

Sc37c67.png

Orange letters in title.

S7a3a94.png

Background is pink.

S1b339e.png

Background is orange.

Sa065b7.png

Rightmost car is pink.

S36f8fb.png

DreamWorks logo is orange.

S332da9.png

Bottom left dog is pink.

S2fe3d4.png

Background is orange.

Sdea908.png

Everything is pink.

S510a19.png

Background stripes are orange.

Sffb692.png

Pink title text.

S60b719.png

Pink mist on ground.

FYI Peppa Pig game now counts since it isn't above 80% starting today.

Back with an update after a mildly productive week as far as games go. All the following are complete:

L6bcc61.png

Star Hunter DX: High quality non-Japanese danmaku shmup that reminded me a bit of dsiware game Metal Torrent. Trophy list is extremely demanding & this is almost certainly the hardest game I've done for a while. Fortunately the way pausing works in this game meant I could use one of my turbo controllers to slow the game down to pre patched switch version levels which allowed me to do the 1cc's at my discretion without any practice, turning it into an exercise in concentration & patience. The audio/visual department is lacking so I never connected with the game completely but it's definitely a good title & I'm looking forward to Space Moth when it releases.

L335337.png

Freediver Triton Down: This was my second time doing this game & it was still a very enjoyable experience & one of the best VR titles. I got the fastest time but had to do a 3rd half-playthrough for a collectable that was missed the other runs so the time is sadly sub-optimal.

Lbe599d.png

Electronauts: Really cool music sequencing game with a very laid back trophy list that can be done in under an hour if you know what you're doing. This game marked the third VR related accident after I knocked over and smashed a glass while playing.

L88093c.png

Floor Plan Hands on Edition: This was a kind of cool puzzle game or at least it would have been if I hadn't been glancing at a text guide on my phone the whole time.

Lfbd7e2.png

Down the Rabbit Hole: (does this count? I'm thinking the pit looks pretty orange as does the tiny bit of the girls hair but it's hard to tell) Really, really nice diorama style VR game with simple puzzles & collectables as well as some good dialogue.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

@Drag-On-Detritus - Down the rabbit hole just barely makes it in there according to the color picker.

@rjkclarke - honestly, after that first week, I was legit afraid that I bit off more than I could choose with $2 per game (we were on a pace for 850+ games). This is a personal commitment though from me and even if we have a bunch of ninjas at the end of the event come shatter my expectations, I will commit to my donation... I may just have to split it into two donations or delay it until I get my bonus in early spring. However, it will be donated in full. Mark my words.

legend!

I was able to sneak this game in for my first pink to start off my weekend!.

Ld56f80.png 

The middle 9 is considered a "New York Pink" which, let's be honest, does not differentiate itself between any of the other pinks by calling itself "New York." It describes absolutely nothing! ?

• Like 3

I love this idea! So cool.

I'm trying to multitask on this and the Ultra Rare 2021 Cleanup, so here are the games I'm shooting for:

1. Brain Challenge (orange) - this may be the only one I complete as the single trophy "Reach 100 level in Card Game" takes 140 hours.

2. Fast Draw Showdown (orange)

3. The Fight (red)

4. Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves (pink)

5. Naughty Bear (orange)

BACKUPS

Ratchet & Clank All 4 One (orange)

Fuel (orange)

Eyepet (pink)

Fancy Pants Adventures (orange)

Wheelman (orange)

Rag Doll Kung Fu (orange)

Afrika (orange)

Adventures of Tin Tin (orange)

• Like 1

I have completed the base game for Godfall as I do not have the DLC yet, Lightbringer I'll tackle another time as wanna play something else, as pr the rules the rarest trophy of the base game without DLC is the Platinum at 13.04%

Lc8c435.png

I would like this to go towards pink (Pink is one of the colours I like a lot) however if you feel that it isn't pink but can go in as Orange then I'm fine with that, just want me Amy Rose badge! heh

Edited by Sylvanticore
  • Like 1

Adding another orange game, this time it's while true: learn()

L475d4d.png

whiletruelearnabridged.png

I actually thought this was going to be a chill puzzle-like game about programming, but I had to crack open my notes about Machine Learning and Data Science to actually get the platinum trophy. ? Platinum trophy well earned, I guess!

• Like 2

Turning in my first pink game:

Le33515.png

I was hoping to have at least 1 of each by now, but sadly work has been taking more of my gaming time, stupid company telling everyone they can only carry over 5 days of Vacation this year.  So half the department is out for rest of the year.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spinacheq said:

Turning in my first pink game:

Le33515.png

I was hoping to have at least 1 of each by now, but sadly work has been taking more of my gaming time, stupid company telling everyone they can only carry over 5 days of Vacation this year.  So half the department is out for rest of the year.  

What? Oh my gosh. My condolences. That is so detrimental to morale and creates such a strain on the non-senior employees. If you don't mind my asking, are you union? I'm no pro-union or anti-union, but situations like this are the reason unions exist. Companies shouldn't be allowed to make one-sided decisions like that.

The last place I worked wasn't union, and it was awful. We had emotionally immature mid-level supervisors with egos writing the schedule. I was a part-time employee but worked 45-58 hours per week. Whenever myself and other part-time employees would become eligible for full-time status (per employee agreement, working 40+ hours for six consecutive weeks automatically bumped someone to full-time status), our hours would be cut to 37.5 hours for one week. Then the same supervisors would approach all part-time employees and ask if we wanted to VOLUNTARILY work over 37.5 hours that week. If it was voluntary, we would still be paid, but it wouldn't count toward the 40+ hours and move us to full-time status. Some times I took it because I needed the money, and other times I said no. It felt great to say no.

Per our employee agreement, they could change our schedule if they gave us 24 hours notice. I worked M-F, and if they notified us at closing time on Thursday night they wanted us to work a full shift Saturday, we had to be there. They abused the crap out of that employee agreement. We worked so many Saturdays; that's one of the main reasons I left. One time management decided they wanted everyone to start early Monday, so Friday afternoon they posted the notice on a plain 8 1/2" X 5 1/2" white sheet of paper underneath the checkout clock. They didn't physically talk to anyone, they just taped a plain piece of paper under the clock. 70% of us showed up at our regularly scheduled time Monday morning and were informed we had a tardy on our company record. Morale went in the toilet, and people were angry. Fortunately, management had the humility to admit they had made a mistake and rescinded the tardies, but the fact they tried to punish us for their mistake in the first place let us know where we stood.

The place I work now is union. No more of that "oh, by the way, we need you here on your day off" nonsense. If management wants to change our schedule, there are layers of accountability that must approve it first. 

Our department couldn't work if we lost half our people. Due to callouts and one employee testing positive for Covid, one day last week we had only five people of our usual 9. It was awful and incredibly stressful. We managed for one day, but we couldn't have maintained that pace. I feel for you. Hopefully, you can get back to gaming soon. I find delicious irony in the fact that, given your current circumstances, the pink game you completed is about out-drinking the devil to escape hell. ROFL

Edited by poetic_justice_
  • Like 1