Trophies to Fight Cancer (Event)

Custom Badge Designs Questionnaire!  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pink character would you like on your badge?

• Shionne (Tales of Arise)
    • Rin (Catherine)
    • Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
    • Fetch (Infamous)
    • Poison (Street Fighter V)
  2. 2. Which Orange character would you like on your badge?

• Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
    • Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
    • Kazuha (Genshin Impact)
    • May (Guilty Gear)
    • Yosuke (Persona 4/Dancing All Night/Arena)

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Starrk_01 said:

Sorry I got purple/blue.

Haha, damn :facepalm: ?

That’s a bummer -  the actual spash image on the PS5 and in the PSN Store is a Flamingo-Pink-Fandango! ?

Oh well, cheers anyways -  I’ll save that one for later, and find some charity-friendlier ones in the meantime! ?

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 3

Add another pink game for me = Dissidia Final Fantasy NT

L8f3e96.png

fRPlA1O.png

(Too bad screenshots are disabled in the game which makes my 100% trophy page look incomplete)

That might be all she wrote for me, but I might try to sneak in one final orange game. Thanks again for the event! :D:D

• Like 1

Finished two Orange games:

L0bc4c4.png

Interesting premise for a game, but after digging up your hundredth button, nail, etc. You realize it becomes more of a grind. 

L1d7e71.png

Played this on the Vita for a nice on the go game. Made me want to rewatch the movies.

So I now have 2 orange and 1 pink so far. Little by little...

• Like 2

It's been a few weeks since my last update but since then I've finished an additional three games.

Pink:

Dusk Diver

RaC: Into The Nexus

RaC: Rift Apart

River City Girls

Mary Skelter Finale ?

Orange:

RaC: Full Frontal Assault

RaC 1

RaC 2 

RaC 3 ?

Assassin's Creed Liberation HD ?

So this makes my total ten with an even half and half score. I surpassed my original goal of six and I'm happy with where it's at.

I'm going to be stopping here now but I want to help the charity a little further by donating an extra $2 for each of my games completed for a total of $20. I'm not sure how I send the money over @Beyondthegrave07 please send me a private message when ever you're free.

Cheers all good luck with your trophies.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GonzoWARgasm said:

Two completed now: 

L328b58.png

Lab5561.png

I don't think I understand how the badge works. It said they're different for each person?

Grave was meaning that there is a small chance that someone would have the same badge. Everyone has to pick one pink and one orange character from a list of five, which is already 25 different possibilities. Add the fact that a number will be put on the badge representing how many pink and orange games you did would theoretically make it possible everyone having an unique badge.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Starrk_01 said:

Grave was meaning that there is a small chance that someone would have the same badge. Everyone has to pick one pink and one orange character from a list of five, which is already 25 different possibilities. Add the fact that a number will be put on the badge representing how many pink and orange games you did would theoretically make it possible everyone having an unique badge.

That's really cool. A (minor) shame that I can't have two oranges but really... REALLY... what am I complaining about? The lack of perspective is baffling ?

• Like 2

I was aiming for 6, but for now I'm content with 4. Currently starting a new game isn't all that inviting for me, but I wouldn't rule another completion out completely. In any case, here's my four games:

Orange

Lac6fbb.png

No need for any summary, made a short-ish status post about it.

L03be5d.png

Same. And people actually know this one :D

L6d6265.png

.......same yet again. Now I feel like a Youtuber plugging my own profile page 40 times...

Pink

L937613.png

This game is pretty bizarre - shocking, I know! It was the first 100% VN we ever played, so why not pick the weirdest one in existence? It's actually pretty OK. It feels like one of those "unfolding games", where everything starts somewhat normal, but slowly goes off the rails more and more. Just with the difference that this one was besides the rails all the way from the start and went on an adventure afterwards :P

These little stories did keep our attention for sure, it was a positive surprise. Towards the end the repetition in the beginning of a playthrough started getting on our nerves a little, and those 20 second bonus clips for a "true ending" really weren't worth it in a few cases, but the true overall ending made up for both facts. It might've been a little... too odd, just a tiny bit. But just the fact that it was one long story was a breath of fresh air at this point, so it was very welcomed. We would've liked a little tree diagram to keep track / look for endings ourselves all the way without any internet help, but that's not the worst issue ever.

Edited by Jens
  • Like 2

After taking a break to replay TLOU2 and have some fun in Kingdoms of Amalur (tried very hard to look for at least some pink in there, but it seems like there is none), I'm back to add one more to the pile. Not very ambitious or anything, but at least it was quite funny at times.

L7db145.png

For pink if possible, but if not, orange is fine. 

Would this count for orange? 

Le06948.png

• Like 2