Trophies to Fight Cancer (Event)

Custom Badge Designs Questionnaire!  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pink character would you like on your badge?

• Shionne (Tales of Arise)
    • Rin (Catherine)
    • Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
    • Fetch (Infamous)
    • Poison (Street Fighter V)
  2. 2. Which Orange character would you like on your badge?

• Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
    • Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
    • Kazuha (Genshin Impact)
    • May (Guilty Gear)
    • Yosuke (Persona 4/Dancing All Night/Arena)

This poll is closed to new votes

Another pink!

L9a41ee.png

Donut County is a hilarious game. It's a lot more than just a quick and easy platinum. I still remember buying it when it turned out the developer had been ripped off by some Chinese mobile game company or something, but only just got around to playing it. It's great!

And you know what else is great? Giving a big FUUUUUUUUCK YOU to cancer! Can't say it enough.

• Like 1

Been working on a few of these in the background and have completed the below, hopefully they all count:

1 Pink 

Maquette

Lc14ca4.png

2 Orange

Back to the Future: The Game

L7f43d2.png

Lego DC Super-Villains

L96abef.png

Lego DC Super-Villains is just 100% for the base game and not including the DLC

• Like 2

On 10/7/2021 at 2:37 PM, MAUSZX said:

Lf5c787.png

my orange game is State of Mind

L590596.png

Pink: Leisure Suit Larry Wet Dreams Don´t dry.  Leisure Suit letter are the pink part of the thumbnail.

Hi, I forgot to make an update, but yeah Leisure Suit Larry Wet Dreams Don't Dry is plated.1L1b3ed8.png

Pretty fun game if you have a sense of humor and like point and click games. Also a very easy plat tbh, some missables here and there but nothing crazy.

• Like 2

Got a few things done over the last 10 days. These are all complete:

L6af494.png

Brainwashing Game Teki Paki: This came with the Kyukyoku Tiger-Heli compilation as a separate 100% list which is kind of nice.

It's a pretty unusual take on a falling block game with the way diagonals work. It speeds up & slows down a lot which felt odd.

Lb2445e.png

Kyukyoku Tiger-Heli: A nice compilation of some barely fair old arcade shmups with a very pleasing traditional look. 

L8b3ad6.png

Shaq Fu A legend Reborn Physical: I played the original back in the day & still have the SNES cart & TBH I prefer that to this game.

The cutscenes look like they might have been good but I wasn't in the mood at the time & managed to soft lock the game by mashing the cutscene skip button too early.

Laca2e3.png

Just in Time Incorporated: A VR game that looked like it would be tons of fun & a right laugh ended up being an exercise in repositioning the camera to even be able to fill the requirements. When the camera/tracking didn't screw me over I really enjoyed the game.

L22581b.png

Arcade Archives Aero Fighters 3: Pretty reasonable pre-psykio shmup. I had the usual ACA Neo Geo issue of the middle score trophy not popping & I had to restart the whole thing but thankfully it didn't take long to get back to that point.

Lf5ecf4.png

Rigid Force Redux: At first this one felt heaps harder than it looked & this kind of shmup is not my forte but thanks to a reasonable campaign length it wasn't hard to bear the few dangerous sections in mind & some of the trophies that look kind of harsh can be cheesed considerably. 

L55cae4.png

Arcade Archives: King of Fighters 1995: The score trophies actually popped when they should have which was a small miracle.

It's pretty wild how ineffective & useless the projectiles are in single player. Those SNK fighters were always pushing the boundaries.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

Did we determine if Here They Lie was the correct shade of orange?  Can't remember and don't see anyone using that game.

100% counts, go for it!

16 minutes ago, postofficebuddy said:

Would The House in Fata Morgana count as pink? There’s a bit of pink trim around the lettering in the thumbnail. 
L42b971.png

Yup, pink outline. It works!

• Like 2

Bonjour, Chaps/ Chapesses of Charity!

Another either/or game done:

Leb7616.png

(great little game BTW - highly recommended!)

Think I’ll assign this one as Pink - I don’t reckon I’ll get any more done in time, but my next game I’m playing is an Orange, so on the off chance I finish it in time, that’ll make me Even-Stevens! 

• Like 3

Got my first pink game done with Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut S2498b2.png.

It was a pretty fun puzzle game that I got free a few years ago.

While I have a couple of games that I could potentially beat that would qualify....I'm not sure I'll have enough time. I did take some time off from work for Thanksgiving this week so I should have a little extra time to play, but I'm happy to at least get one of each color done.

Good luck to everyone these last 10 days!

• Like 3

I still have it in me to add another pink game! Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime. :D

L77b46d.png

I had to drag my sister out of bed so she could help me get the last trophy which required me to finish a stage in 2P mode. ?

I will try to sneak in one more game for this event (it being Orange).

Edited by r2rokid
  • Like 2