Beyondthegrave07

Trophies to Fight Cancer (Event)

Custom Badge Designs Questionnaire!   335 members have voted

This poll is closed for new votes
  1. 1. Which Pink character would you like on your badge?

• Shionne (Tales of Arise)
    • Rin (Catherine)
    • Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
    • Fetch (Infamous)
    • Poison (Street Fighter V)
  2. 2. Which Orange character would you like on your badge?

• Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
    • Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
    • Kazuha (Genshin Impact)
    • May (Guilty Gear)
    • Yosuke (Persona 4/Dancing All Night/Arena)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

851 posts in this topic

Welp, I finally completed it. Need for Speed Heat is my second pink game and second overall game of the event. 

Ld0124b.png

1 hour ago, MilesR2114 said:

Just finished Until Dawn, count as orange or is it too yellow?

L172c11.png

I’m no expert, but it looks to me like both the middle and right butterfly pass as various shades of orange.

6 hours ago, MilesR2114 said:

Just finished Until Dawn, count as orange or is it too yellow?

L172c11.png

Yeah we counted that previously for another person.

Completion Number 8

Le33515.png

Pink Number 4 I believe....

.... I was real slow on this one.

I'm hoping to knock out at least 2 more for the event in the next week though - hopefully one of each colour. So if I ended on five of each colour that'd be nice, but if I can manage to sneak in a few games on top of that I'll certainly give it my all.

If I can get to it in time......

..... Can I count this one as a pink?

Led1bfe.png

I'm a little on the fence on if the hair is pink or just a slightly lighter shade of purple - but it looks like the shade of at least some of it might be pink, so I'll leave that up to our expert panel of judges 😂

Keep on cranking out those completions folks! We've got a whole week left -  still ample time to get plenty of stuff done in that time.....  I still love seeing all of the new completions every time that I stick my head in here, so congratulations for really doing your all and going hard with this.

...... Anyway - I'll, erm get down off my perch :facepalm:...... And instead try and complete more games I guess. Hopefully see you soon!

I'm hoping to have Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story finished in time, but I seem to have run into a glitch of sorts - on my New Game Plus run, I cannot pick up the Wok item on the 2nd floor, and thus I cannot progress the story beyond this point.  I've tried restarting NG+ 3 times so far, and I will try it another couple of times, but if it doesn't work soon, I will be unable to finish Sense in time, and likely will not have time to finish another game in its place. :(

2 hours ago, GuitaristZag said:

@Beyondthegrave07

Just today I completed DOOM 64 (orange) and Ms. Pac Man (pink)- are those both sufficient to cross off both colors?

Yup! You're good for both! 

I'll update the list tomorrow (you've been killing it the past 48 hours or so) so expect it to be updated then. 

After a long gap without a completion, I have finally finished Dark Souls: Remastered and The Touryst.  One of each color, bringing my total to 3 Orange and 2 Pink! Dark Souls is... well, Dark Souls.  A Challenge, but was very manageable while following a guide.  I know it isn't the true Dark Souls Experience, but my backlog, and patience don't have time to fall prey to an extra playthrough or two for the plat.  The guide took away a lot of stress and I enjoyed it very much. Need to keep working on DS2 and 3 before Eldin Ring comes out.

With only a week left to go, I have to make a decision on which game I want to attempt to squeeze in.  My main 2 options are inFamous: First Light and The Wolf Among Us (PS3).    I am tempted to go after First Light as I purchased it on sale for this event, but after Dark Souls, I might want a bit of a narrative driven break.  The Touryst only had about 2 hours left in it and was fun to finish off.  Might consider the PS4 stack if I ever want to run through it again.

With that all being said, my personal comitment to this effort is $5 per game regardless of the color on the photo.  While I'm up to 5 games here, I will at least finish Sly 2 on the Vita to make it 6, with the destinct possibility that I can finish another one off before the end of the month. (I'll be unavailable on the 30th, so I've got to get it done by the 29th).  Keep the completions coming.  Thanks again, @Beyondthegrave07, the event has been a blast for me so far and happy to help a good cause.

Orange:

M8489af.png My Going Commando Trophy List

Md1f9ea.png  My Demon's Souls Trophy List

M588874.pngMy Dark Souls: Remastered Trophy List

Pink:

M4c3d6d.png  My Rift Apart Trophy List

M2034ea.pngMy The Touryst Trophy List

Two new games to add, one from each color.

Pink:

Lfd0311.png

Beyond: Two Souls

Orange:

L222b3d.png

Arcade Game Series: Dig Dug

Just plat this a few minutes ago.

L35b473.png

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

Another Pink one in the war against cancer. Fuck you cancer.

Hicr4A6.png #245 - Celeste

r0D0Ook.png

I probably won't finish any more games before this ends. Been in kind of a gaming slump. But here's my contribution:

Kitaria Fables (PS5) - Orange

Lfd2044.png

Perils of Baking: Refrosted - Pink

L41a917.png

My Aunt is a Witch - Orange

Lbf2c4a.png

Finished a new Pink game Riverbond.

L24d4b1.png

Bought this one based on a friend's suggestion. Had a few levels left to beat so it was a good motivator for the challenge to get it done.

Total games: 2 orange, 2 pink.

My first entry and maybe only entry is Darkest Dungeon, with it's bit of orange glow around the torch.

L3478c0.png

Edited by dark_moon689

Well… that I was not really expecting…

I have another Orange! 

L141bd5.png

Thought I was being a bit optimistic in trying to get another one done in time, but managed to conquer Gods Will Fall much quicker than I expected to, (and bag another Ultra Rare :platinum: and the No.2 fastest time on the leaderboard too 😎)…

apparently fighting Cancer is quite the motivating factor! 😂

Edited by DrBloodmoney

19 hours ago, rjkclarke said:

Completion Number 8

Le33515.png

Pink Number 4 I believe....

.... I was real slow on this one.

I'm hoping to knock out at least 2 more for the event in the next week though - hopefully one of each colour. So if I ended on five of each colour that'd be nice, but if I can manage to sneak in a few games on top of that I'll certainly give it my all.

If I can get to it in time......

..... Can I count this one as a pink?

Led1bfe.png

I'm a little on the fence on if the hair is pink or just a slightly lighter shade of purple - but it looks like the shade of at least some of it might be pink, so I'll leave that up to our expert panel of judges 1f602.png

Keep on cranking out those completions folks! We've got a whole week left -  still ample time to get plenty of stuff done in that time.....  I still love seeing all of the new completions every time that I stick my head in here, so congratulations for really doing your all and going hard with this.

...... Anyway - I'll, erm get down off my perch :facepalm:...... And instead try and complete more games I guess. Hopefully see you soon!

You are good for Child of Light being pink. I agree it is purple the closer you get to the head of the person, but the ends of some of the strands of hair are definitely pink.

8 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Just plat this a few minutes ago.

L35b473.png

which color do you want? Both orange and pink are on it.

23 minutes ago, Starrk_01 said:

Both orange and pink are on it.

Id prefer Pink

Edit: Would this also count?

L409fbb.png

1 hour ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Id prefer Pink

Edit: Would this also count?

L409fbb.png

Yup, could work for either color. Pick your choice!

44 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Yup, could work for either color. Pick your choice!

Pink xfavor

Pink:  Tennis World Tour 2

Spoiler

Lffa7f4.png

Orange: Monster Harvest, Hardware Rivals

Spoiler

L51efdb.png

L2e631b.png