Trophies to Fight Cancer (Event)

Custom Badge Designs Questionnaire!  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pink character would you like on your badge?

• Shionne (Tales of Arise)
    • Rin (Catherine)
    • Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
    • Fetch (Infamous)
    • Poison (Street Fighter V)
  2. 2. Which Orange character would you like on your badge?

• Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
    • Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
    • Kazuha (Genshin Impact)
    • May (Guilty Gear)
    • Yosuke (Persona 4/Dancing All Night/Arena)

This poll is closed to new votes

Here's another incoming orange game as I promised: Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight.

Ld97847.png

I was pondering if I should add one more orange so that my final tally ends up being 4 Pink and 4 Orange, so expect one more orange on my end. I'll do a pretty short game as a result. :D

EDIT: And here is my final orange game: Rainbows, Toilets, & Unicorns!

L03499a.png

Funny thing was I thought this was going to be an EZPZ game, but it was far from it. Some pretty cheap moments, but nothing that got hair-pulling despite the permadeath per world setting.

That being said, that's all she wrote for me and thank you for the event, @Beyondthegrave07

Edited by r2rokid
Added the Rainbows, Toilets, & Unicorns game.
  • Like 1

ANOTHER! And this one's PINK

Lf35aaf.png

Bought this one during the Black Friday sale because I knew I'd want to get around to it eventually, and why not when I can give a big FUCK YOU to cancer while I'm at it? Anyway, Life is Strange: True Colors fucking ROCKS. It brought me right back to when I played the first Life is Strange all those years ago. The empathy powers are super great at character exploration, which is really what the game focuses on, and in an excellent way. If you like this style of game, I can't recommend it enough. Extremely well done.

Truth be told, I'm not sure I can get another in before December starts, but we'll see. Best of luck as things come down to the line! Also, Happy Thanksgiving.

• Like 4

On 11/4/2021 at 7:58 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

V3 just barely works for orange. It honestly would be better for pink, but we'll accept orange.

Ultra Despair Girls is good for pink.

Sadly was the only orange game I was certain I could beat on time. Both UDG and V3 have both been completed now.oPT2UME.jpegFDqJ1pSXsAYW1E1?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 2

@Beyondthegrave07

I think I'll have to stop where I am for this event.  I ran into an issue while playing NG+ on Sense that stopped me progressing - I've gotten around it now, but I won't have enough time to finish 2 more runs of this game in the few days remaining.

But I have completed 4 games, as per the below:

ORANGE

Burly Men At Sea

Lca7015.png

Degrees of Separation

L012aa1.png

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell

L25afc0.png

PINK

Doki Doki Literature Club Plus!

L25a290.png

I will also donate £5 for each game I have finished to Cancer Research UK, and will do so once I do complete Sense, so I can donate £25 in all.  Thanks for arranging this event - it's nice to be able to do some gaming for a good cause! ?

I don't envy the beating your bank account is about to take though! ?

• Like 3

10 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Here is for sure two more pink and one more orange

M91b842.png 78% (The dog is orange)

Ma4f33e.png 77.82%

Mae5a66.png 33.97%

and I wanna see if this is an orange on the outside border, it looks on the line enough to me that I thought it was worth a try.

Md90a3b.png 77.50%

Sorry going to have to say no on the last one. Even going at the lightest portions of the border I'm still getting brown and even the "closely related ones" are either still brown or yellow.

9 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

fair enough, then here's another Orange for sure.

Ma416ca.png 61.48%

Sorry a different problem with this one. This game was released on Nov 16th 2021. Right now it is in violation of the 2 week rule. We will have to check back on the 30th to make sure it isn't above 80% at that point before counting this.

• Like 1

Most likely my final update as there's not much time left and I'm really out of orange and pink games. I think. Anyway, for orange, Resident Evil 3 

L27c45f.png

Not as good as RE2, but still fun... Kinda made me realize that I miss games like that. RE clones are almost non existent nowadays. Really hoping for a Dino Crisis remake. 

Also for orange, Dex. 

Laab78b.png

And for... Well, orange again, Bioshock 2 Remastered 

Le2523d.png

• Like 3

My latest update! There are a few more games I would like, but there won't be time, especially for Capcom Arcade Stadium.

However, I am happy that I managed to complete most of my goals, this event was a great incentive. Thanks and congratulations to the creator.

although the higher concentration of orange, I would like pink for Galaga, before this update I have 4 oranges and 1 pink, so I will try to balance the colors :)

L2558a9.png

orange for Dig Dug

L222b3d.png

pink for Pac-Man

L35b473.png

pink for Goosebumps: The Game

Lcee0f1.png

pink for Save The Ninja Clan

L9b0cb1.png

orange for The Little Acre

L21c1d7.png

orange for Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition

Le79d10.png

pink for Coffin Dodgers

L36427e.png

and pink for Paradise Kiss

Lc39665.png

Orange: 4 > 7

Pink: 1 > 7 :eyebrow:

14 games completed, thanks! I hope to participate in other future events!!

51 minutes ago, postofficebuddy said:

I just completed Atari Flashback Classics volume 1. I’ll count it as an orange since I already have a pink I’m going for. 
L4e7fec.png

I would very much like to platinum this collection one day, congrats! will you also go looking for platinum from other volumes?