Trophies to Fight Cancer (Event)

Custom Badge Designs Questionnaire!  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pink character would you like on your badge?

• Shionne (Tales of Arise)
    • Rin (Catherine)
    • Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
    • Fetch (Infamous)
    • Poison (Street Fighter V)
  2. 2. Which Orange character would you like on your badge?

• Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
    • Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
    • Kazuha (Genshin Impact)
    • May (Guilty Gear)
    • Yosuke (Persona 4/Dancing All Night/Arena)

This poll is closed to new votes

That is all she wrote for me.  Managed to sneak in a 6th completion before the end of the month.  Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault.  Orange #4.  Brings my total to 6 completions for the event.  As stated, I am donating $5 per title I complete, so spoiler below for my follow through.  Thanks again everyone for motivating me to help a worthy cause.

Spoiler

0wYLG48.png

List of games completed.

Orange:

S29f22f.pngSd8a6f7.pngS1052f4.pngSb5c8ce.png

Pink:

S857192.pngSb1d482.png

• Like 1

Pink #5 - Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight (46.24%)

L14c162.png

Pink #6 - Perils of Baking (76.67%)

L62841c.png

Pink #7 - Maquette (32.87%)

Lc14ca4.png

Pink #8 - Child of Light (21.42%)

Led1bfe.png

Pink #9 - Hatoful Boyfriend (22.54%)

L937613.png

That's it for me. 18 games completed, 9 pink and 9 orange. It was a fun event for a good cause that pushed me to play more games than I usually would and make a small dent in my backlog.

• Like 2

Well i surprisingly finished Stardust Vanguards yesterday and i'm certain it'll count for pink :)

Lc48a23.png

I did complete Blasting Agent Ultimate Edition a few days ago for which i am not certain that it counts for Orange but as someone else brought it in, maybe it does count?

Le79d10.png

If both games fit then i'm at 3 Orange and 1 Pink, if Blasting Agent doesn't count then it's 2 Orange and 1 Pink...

Too bad i'm still missing 3 trophies in Dirt 4 which i probably won't get within the time limit :(

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

I just found your amazing thread by accident, checked my profile and without knowing I actually did some games in the last couple of weeks that fit into the terms :-) 

I did: Deathloop ( Orange ), Pumpkin jack ( Orange ), Spyro 3  Year of the Dragon ( Orange and Pink ),  Foreclosed ( Pink ), Spyro Riptos Rage ( Orange and Pink )

Do I need to post the pictures as well?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Xylobe said:

Adding one more of each color to my total at the 11th hour:

Hide contents

Pink:

L909898.png

Orange:
L209494.png

Big thanks to everyone involved with organizing this, everyone who participated, and everyone who decided to pledge!

I'll have to check back tomorrow for A Short Hike. The game is still under two weeks from initial release.

7 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Well i surprisingly finished Stardust Vanguards yesterday and i'm certain it'll count for pink :)

Lc48a23.png

I did complete Blasting Agent Ultimate Edition a few days ago for which i am not certain that it counts for Orange but as someone else brought it in, maybe it does count?

Le79d10.png

If both games fit then i'm at 3 Orange and 1 Pink, if Blasting Agent doesn't count then it's 2 Orange and 1 Pink...

Too bad i'm still missing 3 trophies in Dirt 4 which i probably won't get within the time limit :(

Yeah we counted Blasting Agent as Orange for someone else.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DavySuicide said:

I just found your amazing thread by accident, checked my profile and without knowing I actually did some games in the last couple of weeks that fit into the terms :-) 

I did: Deathloop ( Orange ), Pumpkin jack ( Orange ), Spyro 3  Year of the Dragon ( Orange and Pink ),  Foreclosed ( Pink ), Spyro Riptos Rage ( Orange and Pink )

Do I need to post the pictures as well?

No need to post pictures. We went to your profile to verify you completed the games and verified the colors. For both Spyro's I only see Orange, but they will still count towards the total.

2 hours ago, kindajustin said:

I don't think I'll be finishing any other games before the deadline, but I managed to get one of each done.

Pink:

La05413.png

Orange:

L4e9604.png

Thanks a bunch to everyone who organized and participated in the event. My mom started chemotherapy recently and has been pretty weak and tired, and I had to put our dog down because of a spinal tumor a couple of weeks ago, too. It was real hard to see him in so much pain at the end. So I can totally agree with the sentiment behind "fuck cancer."

I'm sorry to hear about your mom and your dog. I hope your mom gets through chemotherapy and has a speedily recovery.

• Like 2

Pink number 5 and my final game for this event. It gives me 10 games total and 5 for each color. Thanks to @Beyondthegrave07 for hosting this fun event for a great cause, @Starrk_01 for helping to keep things honest, @Ellie-nyan for her work on the badges, and everyone else who either donated or played the games to help contribute. See ya around the forums. ?

Ld8e195.png

• Like 2

Only cleared a couple of games during the contest period (got distracted by FF14).

Orange:

L150940.pngL816be7.png

(The crowns are pretty orange).

Pink:

L2d5c7c.png

(Lips were already determined to be pink) (PS3 Version)

Only 3 games, but got at least 1 for each color which was my main goal. Thank you for the brilliant event.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JungleCat20 said:

Pink number 5 and my final game for this event. It gives me 10 games total and 5 for each color. Thanks to @Beyondthegrave07 for hosting this fun event for a great cause, @Starrk_01 for helping to keep things honest, @Ellie-nyan for her work on the badges, and everyone else who either donated or played the games to help contribute. See ya around the forums. 1f642.png

Ld8e195.png

Ellie decided to back out due to her being overworked and overwhelmed at work and school at the moment, but luckily @DrBloodmoney graciously volunteered to take her place. Really glad he did too because I am not an artist, and I think if I had to do them, I'd probably get 10 volunteers to do it out of pity. ?

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Ellie decided to back out due to her being overworked and overwhelmed at work and school at the moment, but luckily @DrBloodmoney graciously volunteered to take her place. Really glad he did too because I am not an artist, and I think if I had to do them, I'd probably get 10 volunteers to do it out of pity. 1f602.png

Yeah, I know how it is. Especially at this time of year. I'm sorry for the confusion. Many thanks to @DrBloodmoney for saving the day. ^_^

• Like 2

I'm happy to say i got the :platinum: of Dirt 4. Did the Joyride challenges since a few days ago and they are are harder than any other racing event of the game. Luckily you only need 10 gold medals (of ~ 40, haven't counted them all). The last challenge i got a gold medal took as much time as the other 9 combined together ? around 2 hours for medals 1 to 9.

+1 Orange

Much better at the end as i thought... many thx to everybody for this amazing event, this encouraged me to play/finish some nice games :)

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

Some updates;

Orange #7 - Assault on Metaltron

Lbf1125.png

I paid about a buck for this on sale and it was a decent tower defense game. Definitely requires 2 controllers to plat though. A few tricky levels, but well worth the price (it's still on sale for a couple more days too!)

Pink #7 - Falcon Age

L46b831.png

Bit of a weird game, another fairly cheap sale pick up. Dialogue was pretty bad, but the game had a unique mechanic and I enjoyed it for what it was.

Pink #8 - Chess Knights Shinobi

Lf94263.png

All the Chess Knights games are in the current sale, I did most of this without a guide. A few tricky levels, but BadDriver has a full walkthrough for the few that really leave you stuck.

@Beyondthegrave07 - when does the event actually end? I hope to get one more Orange in, but not sure if I have another 24 or so hours, or if it is ending in just a few hours from now?

• Like 1