Trophies to Fight Cancer (Event)

Custom Badge Designs Questionnaire!  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pink character would you like on your badge?

• Shionne (Tales of Arise)
    • Rin (Catherine)
    • Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
    • Fetch (Infamous)
    • Poison (Street Fighter V)
  2. 2. Which Orange character would you like on your badge?

• Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
    • Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
    • Kazuha (Genshin Impact)
    • May (Guilty Gear)
    • Yosuke (Persona 4/Dancing All Night/Arena)

This poll is closed to new votes

Finished South Park: The Stick of Thruth for pink.

L55e1b0.png

Not bad, considering the time I had available, ended up with 3 orange games and 3 pink games.

Thanks for hosting this event and for the donations. It's good to know we helped anyway, doing what we like. Hope in a near future I can help in a different way.

Games completed:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, visighost said:

Great of you to do this! Over that time period I have completed:

2 Pinks

Ldfbd55.pngL79654e.png

2 Oranges

Lb10436.pngLb5ef21.png

...and one that's both?

Lecb6f3.png

Cheers!

For the last one choose which one you want for the color. If it doesn't matter I will choose for you (it is just numbers after all lol).

Also, by some miracle (and a few days off of work) I squeaked in one more game after I got my 200th platinum. So one more orange in the books.

L390bf0.png

Edited by Starrk_01
Forgot to report my own lol
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Fuwafuwa-no-Neko said:

EGGQShh.png

orange #1 — The Pathless

pink #1 — Doki Doki Literature Club Plus!

orange #2 — First Class Trouble

pink #2 — Spacebase Startopia

orange #3 — Balan Wonderworld

pink #3 — Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX

orange #4 — Overcooked! All You Can Eat

—————————————————————————

orange count: 4

pink count: 3

total count: 7

Neko.O

I don't see orange for Balan Wonderworld, but I do see pink, so you got 4 pink, 3 orange.

• Like 2

The House in Fata Morgana done so it looks like I’m ending this challenge with 1 orange and 1 pink. I wish I had clicked on this thread sooner. Let me just say that Fata Morgana is an absolute masterpiece that more people need to check out. It easily stands in the same pantheon of VNs as Umineko. I read the VN a few years ago on PC but I wanted to be able read the PlayStation exclusive epilogue. Unfortunately I had to skip through it because I wasn’t sure I would finish it before the end of the day. Going to read it tomorrow. I think I’m going to donate to St. Jude in solidarity with this event too. 

• Like 1

Last and final update. I got pneumonia and some kind of respiratory syncytial virus, so I've been in and out of hospitals and unable to play for most of november.

Pink games: 15

Orange games: 11

S391bd7.png

Eyes are pink.

S199c6b.png

Foxes are famously orange.

S4ffc0b.png

Background is pink.

S43c72f.png

Orange title text.

Sfe30b3.png

Her hair is pink.

S8f1f12.png

Nickelodeon logo is orange.

S9d43b4.png

Pink letters in title.

S551e6e.png

Orange number 2 in title.

Sdd1fde.png

Pink title text.

Se8b4c4.png

His torch is orange.

See9938.png

Pink title text.

Sc37c67.png

Orange letters in title.

S7a3a94.png

Background is pink.

S1b339e.png

Background is orange.

Sa065b7.png

Rightmost car is pink.

S36f8fb.png

DreamWorks logo is orange.

S332da9.png

Bottom left dog is pink.

S2fe3d4.png

Background is orange.

Sdea908.png

Everything is pink.

S510a19.png

Background stripes are orange.

Sffb692.png

Pink title text.

Sb83920.png

Foxes are famously orange.

S60b719.png

Pink mist on ground.

S920e83.png

Background is pink.

S231168.png

Luna's staff is pink.

S3c03b7.png

Background seems pink.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, rjkclarke said:

Really well said Diesel.

That bit I put in bold - of all the things for you and I  to have in common, it sucks that it's that, so I'm sorry about that one - I definitely can relate though.

Awesome you did Movember though - trophy hunting to fight cancer and rocking a sweet mustachio in the process. Win, Win I say. Well done that man!

That sucks we share that in common RJ. It’s a weird feeling as on one hand it’s the only reality you know, but on the other hand you think about a whole side of your family you will never know and what could have been. Sadly I’m sure a lot of people have this in common, cancer is a shitty disease that wrecks families.

It certainly felt good fighting back with some moustache hairs though. Each of us had to name our moustachios and mine was called “The Greasy Teen Special” and my Uncle voted it most greasy lol. I might just keep it for awhile to scare off the ladies, and anyone else who crosses paths with me. ?

• Like 2

Hi chaps - quick one here,

if I'm reading the votes right, the following folks participated in the event, but didn't vote on which characters they would like in their badges!

@AJ_-_808
@Baker
@D-E-U-S-X
@Deceptrox
@gruffiiti
@Inuty
@s68sc
@Solid Snake

As the poll is now closed, could you drop me a PM to let me know your selections - or, failing that, just like this post and don't PM, and I'll assume you are happy with pot luck! ?

(pot luck from among the existing characters I mean... I don't know why I added an winky emoticon.

I'm not, like, gonna put a poop emoji in there or something if I don't hear back - It'll just be random!?)

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Hi chaps - quick one here,

if I'm reading the votes right, the following folks participated in the event, but didn't vote on which characters they would like in their badges!

@AJ_-_808
@Baker
@D-E-U-S-X
@Deceptrox
@gruffiiti
@Inuty
@s68sc
@Solid Snake

As the poll is now closed, could you drop me a PM to let me know your selections - or, failing that, just like this post and don't PM, and I'll assume you are happy with pot luck! 1f609.png

(pot luck from among the existing characters I mean... I don't know why I added an winky emoticon.

I'm not, like, gonna put a poop emoji in there or something if I don't hear back - It'll just be random!1f602.png)

Lol, I was going to send you a list of everything and then PM these individuals after verifying the numbers, but this works too. ?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Lol, I was going to send you a list of everything and then PM these individuals after verifying the numbers, but this works too. 1f602.png

Haha, well, I used a bit of excel wizardry to compile a list based on the current first post list and votes, just so I could get a bit of a head start, and get the ball rolling, as there is quite a few to get through!

- I’ll still use your final list to compare and check against, incase Excel (and my duct-taped-together, Heath-Robinson data-crunching mechanisms) have failed me ?  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Hola chicos, uno rápido aquí,

si leo bien los votos, las siguientes personas participaron en el evento, ¡pero no votaron qué personajes les gustaría en sus insignias!

@AJ _-_ 808
@Panadero
@DEUSX
@Deceptrox
@gruffiiti
@Inuty
@ s68sc
@ Serpiente sólida

Como la encuesta ya está cerrada, ¿podría enviarme un PM para hacerme saber sus selecciones o, en su defecto, simplemente haga clic en esta publicación y no PM, y asumiré que está contento con la suerte! ?

(suerte de entre los personajes existentes, quiero decir ... no sé por qué agregué un emoticón guiñando un ojo.

No voy a poner un emoji de caca allí o algo así si no recibo respuesta, ¡será aleatorio! ?)

I'm sure I chose Crash Bandicoot, maybe it didn't register.

• Like 2

Congratulations on an excellent initiative and even better execution @Beyondthegrave07.

And to the fantastic community, who came together not only to play videogames, but to also help manage, donate and even make prizes.

My donation is done, might not be close to what you guys are donating, but it's something, and every donation counts to someone who might need it.