Trophies to Fight Cancer (Event)

Custom Badge Designs Questionnaire!  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pink character would you like on your badge?

• Shionne (Tales of Arise)
    • Rin (Catherine)
    • Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
    • Fetch (Infamous)
    • Poison (Street Fighter V)
  2. 2. Which Orange character would you like on your badge?

• Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
    • Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
    • Kazuha (Genshin Impact)
    • May (Guilty Gear)
    • Yosuke (Persona 4/Dancing All Night/Arena)

This poll is closed to new votes

Sign me in, I will be doing 2 games for each color (or at least try ?)

Pink:

La211a3.pngL128eef.png

Orange:

L104324.pngLb4d3dd.png

I should explain my orange picks a bit, Alex Kidd has orange in the trophy icon and Fighting Vipers on the serpent's head.

Edited by maiathewinners
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

Sign me in, I will be doing 2 games for each color (or at least try 1f605.png)

Purple:

La211a3.pngL128eef.png

Orange:

L104324.pngLb4d3dd.png

I should explain my orange picks a bit, Alex Kidd has orange in the trophy icon and Fighting Vipers on the serpent's head.

You mean pink, right? ?

I am 1000% in. South Park I will deem pink due to cartmans robe ( if that works if not I'll put it in orange.) 

I only have a couple trophies for plat left in Minecraft so assuming it is as long as plat pops during this time and it doesn't matter where I was prior, then I'll leave it in the list. With bioshock 1 and 2 I chose them as the word "remastered" goes from orange to yellow but if they aren't applicable no worries just let me know. 

Anyway here is games and their consoles 

ps3: Minecraft, south park and duke nukem. 

ps4: mass effect 1 and 2, resident evil 2 and 3, and bioshock 1 and 2

super excited to be part of this! good in you for putting this together! 

L1fb25f.pngL9fb0e7.pngLf8b383.pngL55e1b0.pngL26f812.pngLcd4cce.pngL27c45f.pngL6a52c8.pngLd89acb.png

29 minutes ago, Inuty said:

Ok have looked for at least 2 Games i want to Uwe for the Event.

Orange:

Lc5b805.png

Pink:

Ld4d82c.png

does the little pinky creature count as Pink @Beyondthegrave07? If Not i can add it for the orange games. Also a Good Game for everyone who had ps+ In September.

Yeah, the pinky character counts, this could be either/or pink/orange. Your choice.

3 minutes ago, MissShake said:

For now I'm thinking these will be my picks:

Pink:

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/26a79a/Le33515.png

(I think this should work? The paint splatters look pink to me..)

Orange:

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/82725c/L722019.png

Yes, that works for pink.

Anyone else want to volunteer to verify games when people ask?  ?

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

I've been working on them for some months so I'm pretty far into DQ 11 and Tomb Raider, might get to a 2nd round for both colors.  I'd like to do Ace Combat 7 for pink but it's kind of reddish, I'll do Catherine if AC isn't acceptable. 

P!nk:

L091bde.png

L182361.png

L51db2a.png

Orange:

Lfd929b.png

L83cb87.png

Edited by Gutts129
grammar lol
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I will count it, but you need to specifically mention this when you report it that it's base trophies only, or I am going to expect to see a green checkmark.

Cheers I already own the base game ones but I am trying to get the green tick next. I'll finish my other games first before I get back to this one. The game I'm quite certain counts for pink if I do.

• Like 1

Such a great idea. I participated in the mental health event not too long ago and really enjoyed being part of it. Likewise I hope to be apart of this one.

I haven't compiled a list yet, I have to look through my backlog to find some titles but I will enter my list before the beginning date. 

Edited by Last-_-Judgment
  • Like 1

Wow, 2 events running concurrently with donations to charity on the line?. Let's see what I can pop here as well. From my other list:

Orange:

L150940.pngLcf2372.png

(NA)                                                                          (PS4)

Pink:

Ld17ee8.pngL2d5c7c.png

Beyond: Two Souls (PS3) (*)

I will ask for a judge call on my Beyond: Two Souls selection; the lips look pink-ish, but would like a second look.

Edited by ArtikSkarab

9 hours ago, jhillier said:

I am 1000% in. South Park I will deem pink due to cartmans robe ( if that works if not I'll put it in orange.) 

I only have a couple trophies for plat left in Minecraft so assuming it is as long as plat pops during this time and it doesn't matter where I was prior, then I'll leave it in the list. With bioshock 1 and 2 I chose them as the word "remastered" goes from orange to yellow but if they aren't applicable no worries just let me know. 

Anyway here is games and their consoles 

ps3: Minecraft, south park and duke nukem. 

ps4: mass effect 1 and 2, resident evil 2 and 3, and bioshock 1 and 2

super excited to be part of this! good in you for putting this together! 

L1fb25f.pngL9fb0e7.pngLf8b383.pngL55e1b0.pngL26f812.pngLcd4cce.pngL27c45f.pngL6a52c8.pngLd89acb.png

I actually would like to add one more game to orange for the even 10 if it's possible to add more. doom 2016. 

L791aa7.png

2 hours ago, ArtikSkarab said:

L2d5c7c.png

I will ask for a judge call on my Beyond: Two Souls selection; the lips look pink-ish, but would like a second look.

I also am curious about this. I was gonna add this in mine but thought it was reaching. Any opinions on it? 

2 hours ago, ArtikSkarab said:

Wow, 2 events running concurrently with donations to charity on the line?. Let's see what I can pop here as well. From my other list:

Orange:

L150940.pngLcf2372.png

(NA)                                                                          (PS4)

Pink:

Ld17ee8.pngL2d5c7c.png

14 minutes ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

I also am curious about this. I was gonna add this in mine but thought it was reaching. Any opinions on it? 

Lips look pretty pink to me. It counts imo. I thought it was pretty clever.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, JourneySilvers said:

This sounds so fun!

But I have to ask- do you guys consider this to have orange? Or is his lil bag brown? 1f914.png Ive been meaning to finish this game up. 

Lcd760e.png

According to this website, it has orange in it. 

https://www.ginifab.com/feeds/pms/color_name_in_image.php.

Should I put this in the OP as a resource? Maybe there's a better site for this? Anyone know?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

According to this website, it has orange in it. 

https://www.ginifab.com/feeds/pms/color_name_in_image.php.

Should I put this in the OP as a resource? Maybe there's a better site for this? Anyone know?

When I click on it it seems to lead me to mask advertisements? ? Am I looking at it wrong?

• Like 1