Trophies to Fight Cancer (Event)

Custom Badge Designs Questionnaire!  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pink character would you like on your badge?

• Shionne (Tales of Arise)
    • Rin (Catherine)
    • Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
    • Fetch (Infamous)
    • Poison (Street Fighter V)
  2. 2. Which Orange character would you like on your badge?

• Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
    • Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
    • Kazuha (Genshin Impact)
    • May (Guilty Gear)
    • Yosuke (Persona 4/Dancing All Night/Arena)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, InfinateEternity said:

I also got directed to a bunch of mask advertisements. I ran the image through https://image-color.com/  and clicked on the bag and came up with an orangish-color.

1 hour ago, JourneySilvers said:

When I click on it it seems to lead me to mask advertisements? ? Am I looking at it wrong?

Someone just handed it to me on Discord to help. Doesn't really matter what exactly you run it through, but if anyone is not sure, just run it through one of these and confirm.

38 minutes ago, KazaneHime said:

I'd love to join!

Pink:

L5a2f56.png

Orange:

L26a58c.png

On top of that @Beyondthegrave07 would I be able to join in on that pledge? Let me know what the numbers end up at the end and I'll also donate to charities that my work will match that line up with your statement. <3

Absolutely! I'll add you to the OP whenever I get a chance and be sure to let you know! Appreciate the generosity.

• Like 1

I'll participate even though I only have one game right now that is orange (Super Blood Hockey). Damn the fact I'm at 198 plats and I want Persona 5 to be 200 :shakefist:. Maybe I can figure something out with 100% games.

@Beyondthegrave07 - Two things...

1. I can help out with color identification if you are getting overwhelmed or help maintaining something on your end once the event gets started as people report in when they are done with their games.

2. I'll match the donations as well. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Starrk_01 said:

I'll participate even though I only have one game right now that is orange (Super Blood Hockey). Damn the fact I'm at 198 plats and I want Persona 5 to be 200 :shakefist:. Maybe I can figure something out with 100% games.

@Beyondthegrave07 - Two things...

1. I can help out with color identification if you are getting overwhelmed or help maintaining something on your end once the event gets started as people report in when they are done with their games.

2. I'll match the donations as well. 

Honestly, did not expect this to blow up as much as it has. I'll take all of the help I can get. ?

Again, I will make a list for people who have completed games once the event starts. I'm not going to have an "official" participant list. That way, no one is shamed in the OP and no one feels called out for not completing anything at the end.

It's also 10x easier to track it this way for me as the list would already be a mile long. xD

15 hours ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

Such a great idea. I participated in the mental health event not too long ago and really enjoyed being part of it. Likewise I hope to be apart of this one.

I haven't compiled a list yet, I have to look through my backlog to find some titles but I will enter my list before the beginning date. 

Ok so I scoured to the depths of my backlog and found at least 30 games with pink or orange (or at least for some 'almost those colours'). I cut it down to 10 games since I feel thats a reasonable target in a 2 month gap. 

Let me know if there are any objections against the colouring.

PINK

La6292b.pngL29b970.pngL479a37.pngL1fd344.pngL2d5c7c.png

ORANGE

L172b45.pngL57e243.pngLc72fcc.pngL9b50d6.pngLdf8263.png

Unfortunately most the games I have aren't that long,and the ones that are long are crazy long. Tried to include a bit of a mix of genres on purpose.

• Like 1

This is cool; thanks for doing this. I'm in.

For the pink and/or orange requirement how much pink/orange has to be in the thumbnail for it to count?

This one for example has very little orange (Bomberman Ultra). Would it count?

L23cf42.png

EDIT: I just finished the game, so it won't be used this event after all. I'd still like to know for future reference though.

Also for the below games: would the left count for either colour, and would the V in the right count for pink? I honestly can't tell lol.

Lacfcda.png L8b2e54.png

Edited by yuber1234
  • Like 1

Okay, after looking at my backlog and outstanding list (and after some coaxing from @rjkclarke !) I have my games that I think qualify.

Can't guarantee I will manage all within the timeframe, but my plan is:

Definite:

L03be5d.png

(Orange / Pink)

Likely:

L067bc0.png

(orange)

Lde7037.png

(Pink)

Possible:

L9768c5.png

(orange) - Depends entirely on MsBloodmoney having the time / wherewithal to help with it, so not holding my breath, but possible!

I guess maybe, (but let's not kid ourselves - pretty fucking unlikely!):

Lf0840c.png

(Pink) I'm always plugging away at this one, so it's a remote possibility, but I'm not going to pretend it's likely! ?

I'll also keep an eye on images for any new games I try, so maybe will have some additional in the mix too - will post them if I do!

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, yuber1234 said:

This is cool; thanks for doing this. I'm in.

For the pink and/or orange requirement how much pink/orange has to be in the thumbnail for it to count?

This one for example has very little orange (Bomberman Ultra). Would it count?

L23cf42.png

EDIT: I just finished the game, so it won't be used this event after all. I'd still like to know for future reference though.

Also for the below games: would the left count for either colour, and would the V in the right count for pink? I honestly can't tell lol.

Lacfcda.png L8b2e54.png

I honestly can't tell lol.

I would say the left would count for both because I see a strip of orange hair in the top of the image. 

The right one is definitely pink. 

As for the one you already did. Its difficult. To me it looks Purple, Yellow and Red. But the 'Red' looks a little like the Salamander Orange panel in the OP. I would almost say yes to it but maybe it needs a second opinion. 

3 hours ago, IIISurvivorIII said:

Hello,

I would also like to participate.

I plan to complete at least the following 2 games.

Both are orange:

Ldf02fe.png

L46f0dd.png

I might be streching it a bit with Miles Morales.

If so then let me know.

I will submit more games if i have any time.

Miles Morales is orange for sure. His fist is orange beneath all that lightning. ☺️

Edited by Last-_-Judgment
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

This is the answer to my question if i can use Portal Knights but i have the :platinum: and just want to play the Rouges, Elves and Rifts DLC @DrBloodmoney

Yeah, the reason behind this is that there are a lot of DLCs with a single trophy or a couple of trophies that only take 10 minutes, but since the site calculates them using the geometric mean, none of them are 80% or above and practically any DLC qualities. This would make DLCs extremely abusable if I allowed it and less of a headache if I just leave it out completely.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Yeah, the reason behind this is that there are a lot of DLCs with a single trophy or a couple of trophies that only take 10 minutes, but since the site calculates them using the geometric mean, none of them are 80% or above and practically any DLC qualities. This would make DLCs extremely abusable of I allowed it and less of a headache if I just leave it out completely.

No probs - edited my post to suit  -cheers! ?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, BlackCatBurrito said:

So is my understanding correct that we don't need to post the games on here  beforehand necessarily, we just need to post here once we've beaten a game that fits the criteria? 

Correct. If you are unsure though, feel free to post it!

• Like 2

On 10/4/2021 at 0:05 PM, rahulrx0 said:

Oh man I love this cause! I would like to donate $2 for every game that I plat or 100%, and I would like to know more about how to do that. But first, my games are as follows:-

Pink:-

Hitman 2 (PS4)

L113415.png

Maquette (PS5)

Lc14ca4.png

Orange:-

Resident Evil 2 (PS4)
Lcd4cce.png

Operation: Tango (PS5)

L26a58c.png

Thank you so much for such an event! I'll Update this list as soon as I get more games in PINK.

@Beyondthegrave07 Hey bro! I just want to know that for Hitman 2, do I just need to complete the base game trophies or do I also need the legacy pack and expansion pack.

PS I love the initiative and I also want to pledge 2$ for every game I complete.

• Like 1