Trophies Still Glitched?

APCGrayLocked

I've started the game 2h ago and i've used the Knife on the bots for 90% of time. In 2h, the 100 kills trophy still hasn't unlocked and in the last game i've done 80+ kills with it only.

I'm playing on full version obviously and with patch 1.03 (EU). What can i do? Deleting everything or go on and see if it unlocks at some point?

ok i've tested the Knife kills on one of my alternate accounts (Falling_Loop). I've completed 2 matches with Knife only. 155 kills in total. No trophy. I will try to re-install the game to see if something changes, but i suspect that the "patch" resolved the problems of the USA version of the game, not the EU version.

43 minutes ago, APCGrayLocked said:

ok i've tested the Knife kills on one of my alternate accounts (Falling_Loop). I've completed 2 matches with Knife only. 155 kills in total. No trophy. I will try to re-install the game to see if something changes, but i suspect that the "patch" resolved the problems of the USA version of the game, not the EU version.

Dude you're playing the N/A or the USA version of the game.  There is no EU version of Dead alliance.  the trophy unlocked for me when I played the game.  Maybe it just unlocks late.  I really don't remember too well.   Quite a few people have gotten the platinum since then. 

58 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

Dude you're playing the N/A or the USA version of the game.  There is no EU version of Dead alliance.  the trophy unlocked for me when I played the game.  Maybe it just unlocks late.  I really don't remember too well.   Quite a few people have gotten the platinum since then. 

I'm Italian, so indeed i'm playing the European version of the game.

By the way, i reinstalled the game and after 2 more matches, no trophy... BUT WHEN I'VE CHANGED THE LANGUAGE TO ENGLISH (USA), like @Jack-Of-Blade_34 said in the other topic (Glitch on trophies post patch) and restarted the PS4 to apply the change and then i went back to the game, after 1 KILL, the trophy IMMEDIATELY unlocked. The same for the Recon Skill Streak and the Dead From Above Skill Streak trophies (that i've used for well more than 10 times and no trophies, before this).

So indeed, if anyone has some problems in unlocking some trophies, changing the language will fix the problem!

• Like 4

20 hours ago, APCGrayLocked said:

I'm Italian, so indeed i'm playing the European version of the game.

By the way, i reinstalled the game and after 2 more matches, no trophy... BUT WHEN I'VE CHANGED THE LANGUAGE TO ENGLISH (USA), like @Jack-Of-Blade_34 said in the other topic (Glitch on trophies post patch) and restarted the PS4 to apply the change and then i went back to the game, after 1 KILL, the trophy IMMEDIATELY unlocked. The same for the Recon Skill Streak and the Dead From Above Skill Streak trophies (that i've used for well more than 10 times and no trophies, before this).

So indeed, if anyone has some problems in unlocking some trophies, changing the language will fix the problem!

Bro i'm pretty sure you don't understand EU and NA versions of games.  There are only two versions of a game if they make two versions of the game.  Just because you live in italy doesn't mean you magically are playing a EU version of the game that doesn't exist.  You are Playing the same version of the game the rest of the world is playing with the same updates the NA Version.  If the game had stacks than yes it would be possible you were playing a different version but it doesn't, Dead alliance just has one version no matter where you live.  

Regardless it's nice your trophy unlocked!  Good luck.

Edited by steel6burgh

• 1 month later...
On 10/5/2021 at 2:31 AM, APCGrayLocked said:

BUT WHEN I'VE CHANGED THE LANGUAGE TO ENGLISH (USA), like @Jack-Of-Blade_34 said in the other topic (Glitch on trophies post patch) and restarted the PS4 to apply the change and then i went back to the game, after 1 KILL, the trophy IMMEDIATELY unlocked. The same for the Recon Skill Streak and the Dead From Above Skill Streak trophies (that i've used for well more than 10 times and no trophies, before this).

That is crazy. So the trophies are somehow linked to whether or not you play in English (trophies unlock) or another language (no trophies unlock)? That has to be one of the weirdest trophy glitches ever. Thanks for posting this. Right now this game is on sale for $5 US in the PSN Store, and Illfonic also did Predator: Hunting Grounds. Do you think it's worth a look?

PS I can relate to your ex-trophy hunting statement, "After nine years, enough of this bullshit!" 

Edited by poetic_justice_

7 hours ago, poetic_justice_ said:

That is crazy. So the trophies are somehow linked to whether or not you play in English (trophies unlock) or another language (no trophies unlock)? That has to be one of the weirdest trophy glitches ever. Thanks for posting this. Right now this game is on sale for $5 US in the PSN Store, and Illfonic also did Predator: Hunting Grounds. Do you think it's worth a look?

PS I can relate to your ex-trophy hunting statement, "After nine years, enough of this bullshit!" 

Look, Predator is their best work right now (Ghostbusters is their next game, so who knows). This game is USELESS. The only reason you want to play it is just to grab the platinum (that is easy, but time consuming) because, seriously, the only difference between this and many other FPS online is that you use the zombies as another weapon but, aside that, this game is EMPTY. No prestiges, no challenges, no other reasons to play it. It's worth a look? For me, no. Best to stay away from this and play Predator, much more enjoyable and FUN.

Edited by APCGrayLocked
  • Like 1