Crafty

DivineAlice

34 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

It's possible the trophy was updated. These are the crafting stations listed on the wiki that aren't in the guide:

• Sink
  • Ancient Manipulator
  • Teapot
  • Decay Chamber

Give some or all of those a try and see if it unlocks.

Thanks I'll try the 3 I haven't used I know NPCs got updated so highly likely one of these, still nothing thanks for trying though I might just buy disc and not update if that stills work this is giving me a headache

Edited by DivineAlice

I helped out a friend, and he eventually earned it a couple hours ago - so at the very least it is attainable but I don't think it's bugged.

Make sure to use the crafting stations with the red text in the guide, as well as the 4 new stations.

Also the update potentially reset progress, so if you've used a crafting station before the Journey's End update, then make sure you use it again. 

Edited by Lausokii

1 hour ago, DivineAlice said:

I've used everything in every guide literally 4+ times it's definitely bugged 

I would even go as far as putting all crafting stations back into your inventory, place them back down, and then make something with each of them, including a hand crafted item.

But If you've done that already and it still won't pop then I guess it is super glitchy - but not unattainable.

I'll see if my friend @Karazu-12 can give more info

Just now, Lausokii said:

I would even go as far as putting all crafting stations back into your inventory, place them back down, and then make something with each of them, including a hand crafted item.

But If you've done that already and it still won't pop then I guess it is super glitchy - but not unattainable.

I'll see if my friend @Karazu-12 can give more info

Can you help me get it because I've literally tried everything (last I looked it was just open menu) but I tried everything

15 hours ago, DivineAlice said:

Can you help me get it because I've literally tried everything (last I looked it was just open menu) but I tried everything

Oh I always assumed you had to make something with each crafting table (which was wrong lol). But maybe now since the update you actually do have to make something. That's how I helped my mate - gave ingredients to him to make something at each table.

Edited by Lausokii
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CookiestMonsterr said:

Decay chamber doesn't exist for some reason 

If you're trying to craft it, it looks like the crafting recipe was added in PC v1.4.1, and the current PS4 patch only brings the game up to parity with PC v1.4.0.1. Unless there's another issue with it that I'm not aware of, you'll need to buy it from the Steampunker in a world that was generated with corruption.