Trophy Thoughts?

VELOCIOUS-VIPER

1 minute ago, VELOCIOUS-VIPER said:

yes but there not marked separately neither has a region assigned to it, is it something assigned after launch?

Yes. Every region label is actually applied by our volunteer Game Information Team. You have to give them some time after games launch for them to try to figure out which region every game belongs to.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, VELOCIOUS-VIPER said:

yes but there not marked separately neither has a region assigned to it, is it something assigned after launch?

It has to be marked individually and manually so yes it hasn't been done yet, also there need to be some info which trophy list is connected to which region to be gathered

1 hour ago, visighost said:

From the people who did Absolute Drift. Looks pretty good.

1 hour ago, visighost said:

From the people who did Absolute Drift. Looks pretty good.

This was what I watched earlier that intrigued me, I’ll pick it up if it’s a good price. If not I’ll get it when there’s a sale ? I like racing games that can be laid back fun but I also like the serious have to concentrate racers too 

1 hour ago, The Alchemist said:

I've been waiting on this for what seems like ages. It looks great and I really like the trophy tiles too! I loved Absolute Drift, so I'm excited to get around to this at some point.

Same! Really looking forward to playing this.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Ive seen somewhere this is out today but its not showing that its out on ps store

PS5-US https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1622-PPSA03686_00-0251614333719849/

PS4-US https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1622-CUSA27916_00-7766563080100914/

No clue on the upgrade path.  Assuming it's free, but usually the store has PS5/PS4 together.  The listing is hiding amongst the million plus dirt rally microtransactions.

Edited by pro_cow_tipper
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Ive seen somewhere this is out today but its not showing that its out on ps store

Yes, it was supposed to be released today. However, it isn't available in the EU stores, only US as it seems.

From the dev's discord:

Hey folks - there was a bit of an issue but AOR should be available at midnight for EU

Edited by woggly4
  • Like 1

On 04/10/2021 at 11:45 PM, bpmotard said:

Winning 1000 stages sound like a HUGE grind. Holy... I don't even think you'll race through 100 during your career playthrough...

I’ve just finished the career mode and I calculated there’s 210 stages in career… 790 to go…

A few other things:

- 555km with the Fujin comes quicker than you think it will, after using it throughout my Group A career I had 479km on it.

- The career bonuses are very easy to get, just don’t restart during races at all. You don’t even need to win to progress

- The easy method for the ‘Bicycle Race’ Trophy still works

- I’ll be testing a much less time consuming method for the 1000 stages trophy tomorrow/this weekend, I’ll let you know if it still works.

Edited by LongLiveHelghast

20 minutes ago, DancefloorBankin said:

Any pointers for the "Simulator" trophy? Master AI has me eating dust, no matter how hard I try.

Go to Custom Rally mode, pick the Lake Nakuru stage (Kenya) in the rain, and use the Esky V2 in group 3. Most of that stage is straights with a couple of challenging corners.

Sadly it seems to be luck based as to what times the AI do, but a 1:31 - 1:32 on that stage *should* get you the trophy. If not just restart.

Edited by LongLiveHelghast
  • Like 3